Just tell the truth

Calla: another room, wouldn't I feel him if he was in another room? I have very fast healing scars on my arm now are gone. 

"You're lying!!! Fitz is gone otherwise I would feel him!!!" I yelled with rage bad sadness in my voice. Then I could feel Niko untying the ropes on my wrists just then I disappeared. Niko hid us and I blocked us so none could hear us and we ran. We disappeared his in the forest just then my phone rang it said Fitz I was hesitant in answering it so to him being gone but in the end I did. It was Him! 

"Sis we are better with the neverseen they tell the truth not hide it, we have so much more powers imaginable." Then my head pounded I saw a black sky, someone overjoy me down on the ground unable to do anything this person had my powers. I saw Fitz on the floor the same as me the person was Mr.Forkel. he was in our side though. Niko had seen too we stared at each other for about 2 minutes and heard twigs snapping we Vanished and went deeper into the forest until we reached our secret base. Alot of our friends were already here ready to engage and fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger, love you guys sorry it's taking a while I've been deeper depressed then usual 

Sincerely, 

P.S.💙