𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂

Callas memory from 4 years ago- 

It was sunny and I was 12 mom had woken me up to announce Niko was coming she already knew how I felt about him. I went to my mirror similar to aunt Josie's mirror except her name is Midnight and she can leave her mirror whenever she wants to help me. Today was different though I could feel today was this was the day I secretly manifested as a fortune teller but none knows except for Niko Song my crush. 

Current day- 

Uncle Keefe had changed everything when he arrived 4 years ago Niko says he's the reason I manifested. Niko says 

" Uncle Keefe manifested has a decryer but no no one knows except for your mom and uncle Dex. He knew you had a different power and he helped unlock it but that's before he came. He's the reason you manifested now it's his fault that you have this painful headaches and it hurts you. I'm going to stop him forever hurting you again or anyone."

I mean I love Niko but come on a little over protective. I keep telling myself that he doesn't like me and I'm like his sister but I don't know. Mom says he likes me and same with midnight and everyone around me but I don't know. The pain stabbing headache is back Niko came and helped with the pain by coming in telepathically. It hurts him to, a while ago I told him to stop helping but he doesn't listen to me about that. Niko of course saw the vision to, my room with uncle Keefe smirking while Niko tied to the wall screaming for help and me pasted out on my bed.

Niko got scared and never left me alone for the rest of the day even at my house. He told my mom I was staying at his house tonight. My parents of course sceptical said ok and we went to pack. Uncle Keefe of course called me on the imparter and said hello of course though he noticed the room got darker than usual because Niko being a shade was trying to protect me. Uncle Keefe got suspicious and said bye and hung up I got a few dresses that Niko recommended for me.

I spent the night but my vision didn't happen at all that week or month