A lost future

Song for this chapter is way down we go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told you I see the future right? If I really focus and hone it I can see all possibilities even the lost ones." She said I stare into her eyes with angry and lust. "I saw this moment and knew it was you, you changed our future I lost hundreds of possibilities for what you did that night at the clubhouse. You killed one of us. Now your getting damned to the humans world it took 15 years to find you but it was worth it." I knew it was a lost cause she was to determined to blame me I helped her brother and he killed Josie. As I think my mother appears. "Jack Endal you helped Fitz Jr with killing Josie Vacker."

Calla pov: 

I stare at him with the anger my sister never got what she could have had. I watch as the guards have the crystal and he goes his abilities blocked. My sister is gone cause he helped Fitz it was supposed to be Niko but Josie could hear there thoughts and got in the way, the ice penatrated her chest. I look at the glass coffin with Fitz in it he's been in a coma for 13 years after the war he broke into someone's mind and was gone. Niko is at home I told him I didn't need help and he should watch Sunny. Sunny never got her auntie because he took it away.