Chapter Eight

[Chapter Eight: The Confession]

Bellatrix came to castle gate and gave her uncle and after that, she then left. She left a relief when the King isn't there. She then walks away. But even before she can finally walks away , a king then gets down in his horse. Then walks towards Bellatrix.

Bellatrix then quickly hides her face, but it's too late for her to even do that. The king is finally standing in front of her.

"I already see your face. You didn't even had to hide it anymore. Why do you even hide your face from me? " - King Roy II

"Be... Because I'm ugly, your majesty" Bellatrix answered

"Do you even think I do care? " the king said but Bellatrix is still hiding her face so the King holds her chin and lifts her head up.

"Hey, do you think you can just touch me like that, just because you are a king! " Bellatrix yelled but she then realized that she was acting up and trying not to be caught by the king.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, your Highness. I'll be leaving now" Bellatrix said and finally takes a step. But even before she can go away. The King spokes.

"I want to get to know you" The King said that made her eyes bigger, so she turned to face the King asking herself if she heard it right but the King just smiled at her before turning around and walks away.

***

"Huh?!!! The King said that? " - Troy

"Yeah. That's why you don't have to worry. He didn't caught me or suspects me. "

"Did you really not kill King Roland? " - Troy

"Yeah, I told you. It was a man who were wearing all black"

"You didn't recognize that guy. Can you define that guy likes? I mean, what do that guy looks like? How tall he is. Is he skinning or not? " - Troy

"I don't know. That guy is so fast. I didn't even see him clearly. But I can tell he not that skinny nor fat. "

"Okay, that didn't help at all. But... I wonder if that guy targets only is King Roland" - Troy

"Yeah, probably it's only the King. Because if he is also targeting King Roy II. Then King Roy II has also been killed right after King Roland, or days after that day"

"What are your plan to what King Roy II told you? " - Dew

"Well... I don't know. I don't even know if he's just messing around"

"Probably he isn't. Probably he really needs a heir right now. That's why " - Dew

Bellatrix thinks that Dew is probably might right.

"But come to think of it. You can use the King and seduce him so you can kill him" - Dew

"Well...you had a great idea. But I don't think I can do that. That is not part of my plan. Also, he didn't even recognize me nor my voice. So I'm sure that I can still do the mask thing. "

***

"Your Highness, I'm glad that you came back"

I was back again at the store where I usually come with Cedric. Cedric is just waiting for me in the car. And the Knights were just standing right in the door.

"Your Highness, do you want me to sing or dance? I can definitely sing or dance for you. Do you want me to show you a sample? "

Why is this girl even talking to me like were closed whenever I go here.

"Are you the only one who works here? " I asked

"Nope your Highness, the others was inside. " the woman answered who introduced herself as Carmen

"Next time I got here. I want them to assist me. Not you" I said then finally stands up from my seat.

But even before I exit the door someone just barged in and bumped to me. So Andrew comes to me quickly and asks if I'm alright.

"Carmen! Your Father collapsed! " A man said so Carmen quickly gets off the store.

Me and my knights, also Cedric followed them.

Carmen was crying in front her father. Then she looks up to me.

"Your Highness. Can you pls help me? My father needs your help, please your Highness. We need a doctor. And we are only poor. We can't afford to pay a doctor. Please your Highness. If you do, I promise to never assist you again like what you commanded" - Carmen

I then turned my back and walks away so Cedric and the knights followed me.

"Cedric, call a doctor, ASAP"

"Yes, your majesty" - Cedric

***

After that day, the King visit the town again.

Is he even serious? Aren't he visited this town too much.

"Your Highness, aren't you visiting this town too much? We can visit other towns too. You know. " - Cedric

"This is my favorite town in my Kingdom" - King Roy II

Beatrice, Troy and Dew is just in the back of the crowd.

"Seriously, why is he coming these days a lot? " - Troy

"Did you told him you live here? " - Dew

"No. Of course not"

"Then, why is he coming here a lot? " - Dew

"I don't know"

***

"If you really are busy. You can just not come here and bring me food. The King were also providing foods for those who didn't have foods, so don't worry. I am just asking you last time when I told you why I aren't you coming here those days" - Uncle Peter

"Uncle. You know this is the only thing I can do to repay you for all the care and efforts you are giving me. So don't ever tell me i should stop giving you, huh. As long as I am here and I can do this. I will do this for you"

"I never know my Bella can be also sweet as this" - Uncle

"*laugh* okay, I had to go now uncle. Eat well"

"Okay, take care on your way in our town" - Uncle

"You too later" I said and finally walks away.

When I turned left, I look left and right before even letting out a sigh of relief.

"Gladly" I said

"Gladly for what? " someone said that made me turn around.