Chapter Three

[Chapter Three: Jadeite Clan]

"You know, I think you should stop now. What if you get caught last night even you didn't do it. Do you want to end up like our dads? " - Troy

"Yeah, I also think you should stop. There were a guy who were seeking for a revenge, like you say. So I don't think you should still get yourself into trouble" - Dew

"He's right" - Troy

"No.. Now that someone just killed the former King Roland. I want to kill the current King Roy II myself. If I had a chance to kill King Roland. Then I will to King Roy II. That's when will I get my revenge. " - Bellatrix

"But you know its very dangerous" - Troy

"We already talk about this, right? I said am willing to die after I get my revenge. And I still do it. I am still willing to die even after what just happened" - Bellatrix

"Alright. I trust you. I know that you will keep your promise" - Troy

"But... Uncle Peter asked us last night. And we just say what you told us to say. That you just went out. What happened when you get home? Did uncle peter scold you? " - Dew

"No, he was asleep when I got home. " - Bellatrix

***

I then came back to the castle before Dawn and get inside carefuly.

But not like last night. There were many guards, soldiers and knights everywhere. I do think it is because of the incident.

I then take a sneek from the window in the side of the castle. And saw a coffin of King Roland inside. Some Knights, Other People and King Roy II were also inside.

I still wonder who is that mysterious black man.

I then heard a knights talking

"Yeah, I also think of that too" - Knight 1

"But you know, because of what just happened. Anytime soon. Guards and Knight can be killed just because we didn't do our job properly. Because if do, the King Roland were still alive now" - Knight 2

"Yeah, I also think of that. The Jadeite Royal Family were known for a very strict Kingdom, so there's a chance King Roy II will command to kill all the assigned knights and guards last night" - Knight 1

I just wonder. That guy who went inside King Roland room last night can be surely also a resident here in the Kingdom. It's not just a bandits or a rebelled warriors. It's far different from that. It is a non-warrior. The things is, they will be having a hard time to find that guy because I am the only one who see who killed King Roland.

"Hey, stop gossiping and just work. " - Soldier Charles

***

It was already night. Some visitors in the castle has finally get home. But the guards and knights were also the same. I guess the castle were be more on eye to every corner of the kingdom for months or maybe years because of what happened. And I needed to becareful. I can't just made a mistake and die without even getting a revenge for my dad.
I then sneek in the window again and only see 2 knights inside, the lord protector and King Roy II. They were the left once at the room. But a little later. The Lord Protector and King Roy II stand up. They were talking but I can't hear them since the window were closed. The 2 Knights just stayed there standing.

Then King Roy II walks away and The Lord Protector tells something to the 2 knights.

And after a while the Lord Protector gets out the castle and approach the soldiers.

I look at the pole which I used last night to get up. So I make sure I was safe before getting into that pole and get up.

When I finally get up. I then look inside King Roland's room. The things there were already covered in White Cloth.

The Jadeite Royal Family were not a big Royal Family. Queen Olga, King Roy II mother died because of illness at year 2011. And King Roy I died because of illness. Queen Ruby, King Roy I wife died because a bandits killed her. Now that King Roland were killed, King Roy II were the only member of The Jadeite Royal Family. So if he died. The Jadeite Kingdom will be gone or someone will ruled it. For sure it was also in a high position in the kingdom. But I won't let that happen. I make sure once I killed King Roy II, if someone should rule this kingdom. It's a person who deserves the thrown and is responsible for everything in the kingdom. But if no one deserves the thrown. Then no one should sit on that thrown.

I get into the other side of the castle and sneek a peek inside. And saw King Roy II entered a room. I look around and it seems like it was his room.

He then opened his closet. I then think this is the right time to attack him. I then look at my back to make sure everything is okay. Then look to the King again who were facing his back on me. I put my mask on and slowly approach him. I then was about to attack him by my sword but I was stopped when he spoke.

"You. Are you the one who killed my father? " he said that made me stop.
He then quickly face me and push me into the cabinet who were already closed by him and looks at me which I didn't expected..

"I didn't expect that you'll comeback after killing my father. You. Who are you? Do you even know what you are doing? " he asked but i made a move that made me free from him.

No... I can't just caught like this. I was about to get out from the window when he spoke.

"If you'll talk right now and tell me why are you doing this, I won't tell anyone that you came back" he said that made me strongly face him.

I then walk towards him.

"Your family killed several people, and you were asking why people wanted to kill your family? "

"Is that the reason? " he asked but i just put a sword and place it on his neck.

"And I will kill you too. Anyone from Jadeite Clan doesn't deserve to live and rule a kingdom. " I said and was about to attack him but I heard someone coming. He look into the door so I took that chance to finally get out of the room and I safely get down the castle and get off the palace.