In love with the Warrior

Start from the beginning

"Why are you being so hard on that new soldier?"
The King asked.

"Why not your majesty? He is being weak and I can't risk this type of soldiers in our group"
Taehyung said coldly.

"Okay fine... How's other work is going? Did you got to know about the said enemy kingdom? Our trusted spy informed me about their new strategy to enter in our kingdom and to held on the war"
Taehyung hummed.

"I already increased the security on our borders and all soldiers are deployed"
The King stared at the general in proud.

"As expected"
King patted Tae's shoulder proudly and left the ground.

'I can't rest, there's something which I can't see... Tomorrow I myself have to join the war. They can attack our kingdom anytime'
Taehyung thought and made his way to his chamber.

He rarely stays in his chamber, as most of the time he is in war. He never got the time to think about himself. There are a lot of enemies of the King Jeon and he can't risk getting his king hurt.

As usual he entered in his chamber and found the prince jumped in excitement hugging him tightly.

"You are here! Finally! You know what, I was just thinking about your well--"
Taehyung broke the hug making the prince pout heavily.

"Why are you here Prince?"
Tears pricked in Jungkook's eyes. Whatever it is he still can't digest Taehyung's cold tone.

"You know tae--"
"I'm sorry your highness but you should address me General Kim, it doesn't look inappropriate"
Jungkook's heart saddened.

"You might have forgot but I didn't! I still consider you as m-my best friend"
Jungkook said sadly, looking straight into Tae's eyes but he was not sparing a glance at him.

"You should take rest--"
"No! You are here after a while month, I wanna spend some time with you"
Taehyung sighed heavily.

"But hig--"
"Don't worry, I will not disturb you General Kim"
Jungkook smiled plainly and made Taehyung sit on the bed.

He started to massage Tae's head and body who protested a lot but who's he kidding? It's Prince Jungkook who never listens to anyone.

"Are you feeling nice?"
Taehyung just hummed. Again a short reply.

"Why you go so hard on yourself? There's no need to fight this much! See this injuries!"
Jungkook started to scold.

"So? We are soldiers, we are here to protect you and your kingdom, injuries are proud to soldiers. We can't back off from war just because of this mere injury"
Taehyung replied in determination.

Jungkook just nodded his head.

'You could've tell me this softly or politely like older days but no... You have to hurt me like'
Jungkook secretly wiped his tears before nodding his head.

"O-okay... When i-is your next war?"
Jungkook voice came out broken.

"Tomorrow"
Jungkook frowned.

"But appa didn't announced about any war until 2-3 days, then why are you going?"
The prince asked.

"King Jeon didn't announced but we still are going. Intruders already crossed our border"
General informed it to the prince who furrowed his eyebrows.

"But we don't have any proof?"
"So? Should I wait for that intruder to come in palace and kill everyone present in our palace?"
Prince Jungkook shut his eyes close in anger.

"It's late night, you should sleep, your highness"
"Would you stop calling me your highness!! For once!!"
Taehyung startled at the outburst, but composed.