Chapter - XV

XV — The Cause And The Effect

Warning; Death threats, NSFW. (+Cool scientific fact used on the end)

QUICK NOTE; This Chapter is completely skippable! This is a weird chapter, so i suggest not reading this. The only important thing here is that this was Reyna and Sage's canon, but not official in their side, kiss. That's all! (Its cringe)

Sage's PoV

     The rain continues to pour as we all stood in the wet grass. The sounds of rain droplets on the black umbrellas were filling our senses as we all mourned for her death.

      The sky was dark, whispers of people crying can be heard through the rain.

      'It's all my fault.. I shouldn't have been so smug.. I shouldn't have been so confident.., If i didn't, she'd still be here..' I thought as i gripped on my umbrella, 'Why do.. Why do i always mess things up..? I was given the second chance, but then i ruin it all because i wa—'  then jolting at the feeling of someone tapping my shoulder.

      "You're right, it's all your fault."

      'Huh..?' I looked around to see everyone staring blankly at me without budging. The one who had tapped my shoulder was Jett, looking at me angrily

      "W-What do you mean..."

      "Don't act stupid, Sage. She'd still be here if it weren't for you!" Neon yelled, people starting to point at me as they murmured.

      "I-I'm sorry, i didn't expect this to happen...!" I apologized, stumbling behind me.

      "You're the worst, Sage." Raze started, mixed giggles starting to ring into my ears. "Go kill yourself." Raze yelled, and soon, they started to repeat what Raze said over, and over, and over.

      "Stop.." I begged under my breath as they started approaching me, their walk slowly going faster and faster.

      "Die."

...

      "No one likes you."

      "We hate you!"

      "You don't belong here."

      "Die already!"

       It felt like i was going insane,  Their laughing was getting louder and my heart beating as i got cornered on a wall.

       Soon, they stopped. Standing and staring.

       "Huh..?" I don't know what's going on, why are they suddenly—

       People screaming in torture, pain and agony started ringing in my ears, everything was shaking and i couldn't move to even cover my ears. I was crying more and more, 'Make it stop.. please..' I begged in my head, it felt as if i was losing my sanity. 'Make it stop...!' I yelled, muttering under my breath.

        'FUCK OFF!' I yelled, everything turned pitch black after. The whispering stopped, I could still see myself. 'The fuck..? This must be a nightmare..' I thought to myself, trying to reach something out, finding a sign on where i am.