Chapter 0 - Intro

It was 6:53AM, Class was about to start. Phoenix, Jett and Reyna were talking about where they will be going after school.

"Hmm.. How about 'Camerino Park' ? I mean, its quite refreshing there yeah" Phoenix says with a smug, Reyna and Jett looked at each other.

"Yeah, No. We went there for like 4 times this week." Jett rests her head on her hand.

"Then.. where?" The three of them think carefully, Which place did we not go to yet..? Reyna thought.

Reyna then suddenly slams the table, making everyone inside the classroom surprised. She then apologizes to them.

"Sheesh, That was quite.. Loud. Im guessing you thought of umm.. a brilliant idea?" Jett says with an alerted face. Phoenix was staring in Reyna deeply.

"How about the new built park called '5K' ? , It's not that far from here, Its more near than Camerino Park." Phoenix and Jett looked at each other.

"But like, are you sure its not some trashy park? Like you know one of those plain parks?" Phoenix says as he turns around to Reyna.

"Hah! I bet it doesnt! I heard some people here visited that Park today, They said it was nice and calming! I bet there would be some cool people too." Phoenix and Jett found this cool and interesting, so they agreed on Reyna's idea.

*BELL RINGS*

"Aww, There goes the bell. Talk to you guys at Recess!" Jett and Phoenix goes back to their seats.

Reyna then puts the stuff in her desk in her bag quickly, after that the teacher arrives

"Okay Class, Good morning." The teacher puts down his stuff on the Teacher's Desk, then moves to the very front of the classroom.

"Before we start our today's chemistry lesson, I will introduce you guys to your new classmate."

New classmate? How come i've never heard of this? Reyna thought. She looked around to see everyone as surprised as she was.

"Okay, You may now come in and introduce yourself."

When Reyna turned around, The new student walked in. Reyna's eyes widened when she saw the new person.

That long black hair.. Her eyelines.. Her beauty.. The way she walks.. W-Wait a minute. Is that-

"Hello everyone! The name's Sage. Nice to meet you all!"

SAAAAGGGEEE?!! The three thought

Phoenix, Jett and Reyna's jaw dropped .