Specials - New Year

!! THIS IS ONLY A SPECIAL CHAPTER, THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT RELATE TO THE CANON FANFIC STORY. !!

It was 11:33 PM, and New year was about to happen. Reyna and Sage hang out in the 5k park, waiting for the beautiful fireworks.

" Here, got you your favorite drink." Reyna gives Sage a drink, as they have spent half the day hanging out.

"My, Thank you! That's so sweet of you." Sage smiles as she teases Reyna, Reyna then takes a seat and turns her head to the opposite side of Sage, Blushing.

"Please, Don't compliment me like that ever again.. " Reyna crosses her arms. Sage giggles in response.

"Yes ma'am~" Sage teases Reyna. Reyna sighed it off. 

Sage opened the drink Reyna gave her and drank it happily. Reyna looks at her as she drinks, admiring how beautiful Sage looks.

11:36 PM

"..A-Ahem! So, Do you have a wish for today's New year? " Reyna asks out of nowhere. Sage looks at her as she puts down her drink. 

"Of course I do! I always do." Sage says happily. Reyna found this interesting and wanted to continue the conversation further.

"May I know what your wish is?" Reyna moves in closer, Sage panicked at Reyna's sudden movements. 

"W-Well! Uhh..." Sage looks to the side, blushing internally. 

"Hm?" Reyna says, curious about what Sage's wish is.

"I wish that uhh.. My family and friends, including you, uhmm.. be happy this upcoming year! yeah, that's it.." Sage nervously laughs, Reyna then backs off, satisfied.

"I like that wish. Thank you, Sage." Reyna smiles brightly.

"You're welcome! ..How about you?" Sage returns the question to Reyna. Reyna looks at her.

"Hmm.. let me think.." Reyna then stares at the floor, thinking of a wish. Sage waits patiently for her answer.

"I guess.."  Reyna looks at Sage.

"I wish to be with my family and friends til my last breath.. including you," Reyna says as she stares into Sage's eyes. Sage's heart suddenly started beating faster, making her cut eye contact immediately.

"Is that so? Thank you.." Sage says as she looks at the ground, Reyna laughs softly in response.

11:43 PM.

Reyna and Sage were talking about random stuff, A strange vendor went up to them and started offering them their product.

"Hello ! would you like to buy a fortune slip? or perhaps a fortune cookie?" An old lady asks them. Sage and Reyna looked at the vendor.

"Hmm.. should we buy some, Sage?" Reyna asks.

"Yeah, sure! Let's make it interesting." Sage says, Reyna then nods and bought 2 fortune slips and 10 fortune cookies.

"Thank you, young ones.. Please pick up this slip cylinder and shake it." The old woman hands out a slip cylinder to Sage, Sage then carefully takes and shakes it. A slip pops up, Sage then takes it, curious.

"Do not read it for now. You, please get the Slip Cylinder from her and shake it." Reyna nods, Sage then hands over the Slip Cylinder to Reyna. Reyna then shakes it carefully. A slip pops up, Reyna then takes it, excited.

Reyna gives the Slip Cylinder to the vendor.