Chapter VI (2)

2 days have passed, the 2 days were still as awkward as before.

Reyna's POV 

"Everything.."

"Is.."

"SO DAMN AWKWARD RIGHT NOW!!" Reyna screams on her bed, also throwing the Pillow beside her.

"I don't like this aura around me anymore. Ever since me confronting Sage happened, everything got turned upside down.. In a not too okay way."

"EVEN JETT AND PHOENIX ACT WEIRD AROUND ME NOW AHHH"

Flashback

Jett and Phoenix enters the room, talking to each other while going to the classroom as usual.

"Yooo, Jett! Phoenix!" Reyna says forcing herself to act cheerful. Jett and Phoenix stared at her.

"Hey Reyna.." Jett says with a nervous chuckle. Phoenix just stood there stone still.

"Are you okay? Did you eat something bad?" Reyna asks as she walks towards Jett and Phoenix.

"Nope! Nothing at all haha.." Jett then gazes to Sage who was sitting on the desk [ without Reyna noticing Jett ] 

Jett's PoV

I look at Sage who was sitting on the desk beside Reyna's. She was giving me.. a very.. DEADLY STARE. i then tap Phoenix on the hand, signaling him that they both need to retreat FAST.

Reyna's PoV

"Hellooo? Jett?" Reyna waves her hands on front of Jett's face. Jett then alerts back to her senses.

"Oh! Uhh.. Oopsie! Me and Phoenix need to get something.." Jett looked at Phoenix, Phoenix then nodded fast, but his body was still as stone.

"Is that s-" Reyna says but then was cut off.

"Yes okay BYE!" Jett and Phoenix rushes to get out of the classroom immediately

"WAIT!" Reyna tries to stop them but Jett and Phoenix was too fast for her. She then just sighs it off and goes back to her classroom.

"God.. They have been acting weird since yesterday.. Something's wrong.." Reyna thought to herself.

The Present

"GAAHHHH, EVEN WITH SAGE TOO DANGIT!!" Reyna covers her whole body under her blanket.

"She has been being extra nice then extra mean then extra nice then extra- AAAAAAAA, What the hell is wrong with the three of them?!" Reyna shouts.

Flashback 1

"Heyyy, Reyna! Do my 1000 word essay for me would you? Im too lazy doing it today." Sage orders Reyna while hugging Reyna from behind.

"Fuck off." Reyna says putting her stuff on her bag.

"Oh? Might as well expose who you really are when u were a kid." Sage then lets go of Reyna and starts walking away.

"W-Wait wait wait HOLD ON HOLD ON!" Reyna stops her. Sage then turns around, grinning.

"So?" Sage asks in an irritating voice.

"..*Sigh* Fine!" Reyna says. Sage then smiles and hugs her.

"Thank you, Reyna! Enjoy doing my 1000 word essay." Sage says in an irritating voice.

"I hate you." Reyna whispers to herself.

"Pardon?" Sage gently says while hugging Reyna.

"Nothing, let go of me would you?" Reyna asks, Irritated. Sage then lets go of her.

Flashback 2

"Hey, Heres your essay you damn asshole." Reyna aggresively hands the essay over to Sage.

"Thanks! Here u-uhm.." Sage gives Reyna her favorite snack, Salmon Mayo.

"Wha-" Reyna was dumbfounded, Reyna thought Sage would make fun of her, but instead gave her something as a reward.

"THAT MEANS NOTHING OKAY?! I JUST- DIDNT WANT TO EAT IT." Sage shouts at Reyna in a panic.

"Okay but.. Its still kinda hot, why did u even buy this if u didnt want to ea-" Reyna was then cut off.

"NO MORE QUESTIONS. Just eat it okay?" Sage quickly stands up and rushes to get out of the classroom.

"..." Reyna watches Sage leave the room. Reyna was left dumbfounded.

The Present

"God.. Y'know what? I'll just.. Stop thinking abt this and get ready." Reyna stands up, Then gets ready for school.

AUTHORS NOTE;

    Oh gosh, Its so obvious its rushed.. XDD, HOW ARE YOU GUYS?? This was pretty hard making this chapter give a weird aura. I hope you guys liked it! I love all of you, And thank you everyone for supporting me on my journey as an author. OH YEAAA, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K VIEWS!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ALOOT :>> IM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY! 

   As celebration for the 2k Views, I will be making my own original story soon. Please, stay tuned for it! That is all! I hope you guys are safe, And good luck to everyone on their schoolworks! I love you guys alot!!

  [And if you, y/n are going through something difficult, Don't worry. You are not alone :>> And u never will be ^^ Storms {Problems} are temporary! If you need someone to talk to, Feel free to add me on discord! [ .vee#8774 ] I will listen to you :>> And even hang out w/ you if u wanna! That is all, have a nice day!<33]