Chapter IV

AN;

Thank you everyone for 1K VIEWS! Phew, Gosh, I've never reached this far. I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this little story i'm making, and i'm so so sorry for not updating. I have been busy lately and i had no time for Wattpad, but i will still try to free up some time for you guys. Anyways, That's all i wanted to say and i hope you guys enjoy this chapter of "Perfect.. Pair? (A Reyge High School AU)"!

It was now school time, and Sage's orders has now begun.

*Bellrings*

Phoenix and Jett quickly goes to Reyna, who was already getting ordered around by Sage.

" Reyna! Are you okay? " Jett asks Reyna, Reyna was resting her head on the table.

" YEeAhHh.. " Reyna says in a muffled, shakey voice. Sage just stared at them three as she rests her head on her hands.

" Do you still wanna go to the park, Mate? " Phoenix asks Reyna, Reyna then lifts her head up and looks at Jett and Phoenix.

" Yeah, Su- " Reyna was then cut off by Sage speaking.

" Reyna, I order you to assist me home today. " Sage says, smiling at Reyna, Knowing that Reyna got annoyed by that.

" But- " Reyna tries to object but Sage quickly cuts her off.

" No buts, We had an agreement, remember? " Sage gave Reyna a death glare, Because of that, Reyna decided to just do Sage's order.

" Fine.. i guess.. " Reyna sadly looks at her desk as Sage smiles widely. Phoenix and Jett looked at Reyna, Worried. Jett then leans her head on the girl with black-purple hair to whisper something.

" You know you can just tell her you don't want to do it anymore.. " Jett whispers to Reyna.

" I know. I will confront her later. " Reyna whispers.

Jett nods and stands up again.

" Well then, Phoenix and I will get both of us some food. Wanna come with u- " Jett was then cut off by Sage.

" Reyna, Please write "Sage is perfect" in your notebook. Two pages must be full. " Sage orders Reyna in the most irritating way as possible.

" Okay...I'll do it late- " Reyna was then quickly cut off again by Sage.

" N.o.w. " Sage says in an angry tone. Reyna sighed and just went along with it. Sage was getting on Jett's nerves, so Jett decided to buy Reyna food herself.

" *Sigh* Reyna, give us your money. You want Salmon Mayo right? " Reyna looks at Jett then nods. Reyna then gives her money to Jett and Phoenix

" Alright, we'll be back. " Jett waves bye to Reyna then heads to the canteen with Phoenix.

...

" Well, this is quite fun! Im glad i made this kind of deal. Just seeing her sad and irritated at the same time, haah, what a satisfying sight to see. " Sage thought as she stared at Reyna, who was busy writing in her notebook.

Reyna noticed Sage staring at her, so she then stops writing and looked towards Sage.

" Stop staring, Will you? " Reyna says with a groan.

" Mmm... No, I think i like this view. " Sage teases Reyna, Reyna was shocked for some reason and just continued to do the notebook request.

" Huh? Why didnt she get angry but instead.. Shocked? Did what i say not too offending for her? Hm. " Sage shrugged it off and continued to eat her lunch.

Timeskip;
End of classes, 4:50PM
Phoenix, Jett and Reyna were walking together, along with Sage on the back.

" Yeah! And guess what, After that they- " Phoenix then covers Jett's mouth,, knowing that what Jett was about to say was inappropriate

"Mmff!!" Jett mumbled on Phoenix's face. Phoenix awkwardly chuckles it off.

" Oh, Reyna~! Time to walk me home. " Sage taps Reyna's shoulder. Jett and Phoenix stared at them both.

" Oh, yeah right. " Reyna says in a cold tone. Jett then reaches over to Reyna's ear, about to whisper something.

" Is it just me or is it that Sage is being all lovey dovey? " Jett whispers.

" Yeah, But its probably just to tick me off. " Reyna whispers back, Jett then nods and steps back.

" Well, I and Phoenix will go home now. See ya tomorrow, soul sucka! " Jett waves goodbye as she runs, Phoenix chases behind her.

" Bye! ... " Reyna stopped waving and looked at Sage, who was staring at her the whole time.

" Why do you keep on staring at me? Is there something on my face? " Reyna asks as she touches her face.

" No, you just look 'ugly'. " Sage proudly says with a smug, Reyna almost bursted out raging because of Sage's response.

" Whatever! Let's just go. " Reyna started walking.

" Hey! It's not that way silly. Over there. " Sage points to a road, Reyna turns around and started walking towards that road. Sage then "happily" follows, wanting to irritate Reyna more.

To be continued.

Another AN; I'm so sorry for the very sbort chapter! Its just that im so tired rn, I promise i will make the next one long. That is all, Take care my lovely readers!<3