Chapter - XI

Chapter - XI; Breach Strikes!

    Breach turns to the side where he recognized black with a fade of glowing purple hair, Smiling brightly as soon as he realized it was Reyna.

     "My love! You're here!" Breach approached Reyna happily, Reyna eyed him down in disgust, completely uncomfortable.

     "Oh! Sage? I thought you were long gone? My, If Reyna hadn't existed i would've 100% went for you~" Breach stated in the most disgusting way. Reyna felt uncomfortable and so she shut him off instantly, Feeling her blood boil from Breach's voice and words towards Sage. 'Yikes. No wonder why he's bitchless.'

     "Enough about Sage, just— what the hell do you think you're doing?" Reyna said with a serious look on her face, But Breach didn't seem to get fazed by her deadly glance. Not really surprised though. Sage just stood behind Reyna, Listening as everyone glanced at them five (Breach, Reyna, Sage, Raze, Neon)

     "Awww~ Is my Reyna jealous? Don't worry, I'd never replace you! And i'm just expressing my love for you, My hermosa~!" Breach confidently said, His arms on the sides of his hip with a smug on his face. This made Reyna gag, Causing Sage to chuckle lightly.
     "What? Don't you like it?" Breach asked, Raising his brow with a frown on his face. Reyna just turned away, Signaling Sage to he the one who speaks.

     "Oh please, You literally look like Professor Brimstone but got de-buffed." (I don't know how to offend people okay?) Sage rolled her eyes, Breach turned to her and in an instant, His face distorted into an angry look. He clenched his fist in anger, But not punching Sage. "No offense." Said Sage with a sarcastic smile, Pissing Breach off.

     "Sorry, What the hell did you just say to me?" Breach stepped forward towards Sage, Sage didn't budge at all (Obviously.). Reyna turned around once again to look at the both of them.

     "Awww, Pissed?" Sage teased, making Breach angrier than he already was.

     "Hah, Look who's talking! Remember your place, Sage. I can easily overpower you, You bitch." Breach glared, But this only made Sage scoff with a smug, Crossing her arms on her chest.

     "Look at this! Little baby is angry~" She rolled her eyes and glanced at Reyna, Neon and Raze. Raze seemed to be holding her laughter off while Neon was tearing up from holding her's out.

     "Oh, YOU LITTL—" Breach yelled, Raising his fist up and throwing a punch at Sage, But of course with how much self defense lessons Sage attended, Sage dodged.

     "Yikes, What was that?" Sage laughed, Neon and Raze couldn't control their laughter anymore. Breach glanced at the four of them, embarrassed.

     "Whatever. Just know this, This isn't the end!" Breach yelled like one of those ancient romans. He then stormed off, throwing the sign he was holding up earlier to the wall. The four of them watched, Raze, Neon and Reyna worried by what Breach could mean by "Not the end".

     "That was fun!" Sage scoffed, Reyna turned towards her in worry while Raze and Neon looked at each other.

     "Sage, I don't think you should've done that..." Reyna said in worry, her voice softened as she looked at Sage.

     "What do you mean? I totally kicked his butt off!" Sage said confidently, Raze and Neon then turned at her.

     "Sage, have you seen how buffed that guy is..? I think Reyna's right.." Raze said, Neon nodded in agreement.

     "You guys are worrying about me too much, plus, he wouldn't even be able to fight back anyway. I'm good at fighting, remember what happened to Yoru?" She said, reassuring the three of them. She let out a confident laugh, Reyna and the others stayed quiet. "Stay calm, i got this!"

"Yeah.. Right.." Reyna said. She knew then, Sage is in danger.

AUTHOR'S NOTE;
     FOR ALL THE SUPPORTERS OF THIS FANFIC OUT THERE, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC FOR A WHILE! I know this chapter didn't really meet yall's expectations (if it did, thank goodness!), If it really didn't, My only excuse is i couldn't really think of anything else XDDD BUT I PROMISE, I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER THRILLING BFISBAUABJA. That's all, HAVE A NICE DAY AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SOSOSOSOSO MUCH! STAY SAFEEE!

Change counter(1)
-Minor Changes (Grammar)