Chapter II

It was now the time when all classes ended, Phoenix and Jett saw Reyna folding her wet clothes and putting it on her spare clean plastic bag.

" Heyyy, Reyna! Oh gosh, where did that red stain come from? " Jett questions Reyna who's mood is completely destroyed.

" SaGe.... " Reyna groans, Feeling like total s*#t. Phoenix then pats her on the back, trying to comfort her.

" It's okay mate, You got this! Show Sage what you're made of! " Phoenix says with positive energy as Jett cheers him and Reyna up.

" Yeah.. about that "what im made of" thing.. " Reyna sighs in complete defeat. Phoenix and Jett looked at each other and shrugged.

" What happened, Reyna? Did something happen? " Jett asks.

" Yeah mate, What's wrong? You look hella down.. " Phoenix asks after Jett.

"Well.. uhh.."

Reyna tells Jett and Phoenix what happened in the bathroom.

" WHAT?! " Phoenix and Jett screamed at the same time, Making Reyna cover her ears.

"Geez! Not so loud!" Reyna says while covering her ears.

" SHE OFFERED YOU TO BECOME HER LIKE- SLAVE OR SUM? " Jett says as she holds her hair in complete shock.

" AND YOU AGREED TO IT MATE?? " Phoenix says, Panicking.

" W-Well not exactly.. 'Slave'-"

" WELL ITS LIKE SLAVE SO SHH. OH GOD, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! " Jett panicks, so does Phoenix.

" I had no other choice okay?! She was planning on joining you both in the fight too.. " Reyna then holds her other arm and looked to the side.

" I just wanted to protect both of you y'know.. " Reyna whimpers. Jett then sighs as Phoenix just stayed quiet.

" We can protect both ourselves, Y'know? You didnt have to do that.. " Jett then gives her a hug, and so does Phoenix.

" I know... I know. " Reyna then slowly hugs back, Regretting the choice she has made.

" If Sage's orders are bad, Just know you can always back off and stand up from her. " Jett comforts her as Phoenix grins.

" Yeah mate! Stay strong! " Phoenix then pats Reyna on the head, Reyna quickly removes Phoenix's hands off her head.

"*Sigh*, Let's just go get to the new built park, Let's go have some fun!" Reyna cheerfully says, Giving the two positive energy.

"Yeahhh!" Jett and Phoenix cheers as they head to the 'New Park' Reyna has been talking about.

..

..

SAGE'S SIDE POV.

Sage then watches the three head off, Sighing about what she did to Reyna.

"Did i go too far..?" Sage was thinking to herself.

"..Nah, She did far more worse anyway. I will never EVER. Forgive her."

Flashback
⚠️ TW; Bullying ⚠️

" Pfft! Look everyone! The wart is here. " Reyna was looking at Sage smugly, The people in the classroom laughed.

Just ignore it.. Just ignore it.. Sage thought.

" Hey, Ugly face! What are you even doing in this school? You dont belong here. " Reyna then slowly walked towards Sage.

" Got nothing to say as always, Seems like you ARE weak and pathetic after all... Oh! Forgot to add stupid on that sentence. " The people then continue to laugh.

...Screw it.

" Why are you doing this to me? What did i ever do to you? " Sage then stood up against Reyna. Reyna then chuckled.

" My my, finally standing up for yourself eh? That's quite pathetic, You see you didnt do anything wrong to me at all. But you showing up with your ugly face completely ruin everyones mood. "

" Shut up, Will you?! I'm more prettier than you, you're just some insecure dumb@$s that bullies people just to boost your confidence! " Reyna then was shocked by what Sage said, so does everyone in the classroom.

" Oh you little.. " Before Sage knew it, Reyna threw a punch at her eye. Giving Sage a black eye on her left eye.

" You're strong right?! Fight back! " Reyna then throws another punch, Sage wanted to fight back but couldnt due to her not wanting to be in trouble.

" Fight back! Werent you just insulting me just now? Fight.. BACK! " Sage then falls to the ground, controlling herself to not fight back. Reyna then just beats her up to the ground, giving Sage scars ETC. Everyone then tried to stop Reyna after they see Sage bleeding severely.

The Teacher then arrives, Stopping Reyna.

"What are you doing young lady?! Detention, Now!" Reyna then looked back at Sage before going to the Detention room.

The Teacher then quickly tries and pick up Sage, and ran to the clinic.

After that, Sage stopped going to school trying to heal her broken left leg.

Present

" Tch.. " Sage then shakes her head, and went home.

Reyna then suddenly feels bad for some reason.