Chapter - XIII (2)

Reyna's PoV

The 5 of us stare in horror, trying to remain hidden as we watched the both of them talk.

"What are they saying?" Jett whispered,

"No idea.. What could they be doing in the location where Sage i- OW!" Raze groaned as quiet as she could, turning over at phoenix.

"What was that for?!" Raze hissed at Phoenix, making neon chuckle uncontrollably.

"You're stupid, that's what. They're obviously there because they're the one behind Sage suddenly missing!" Jett silently yelled, making sure to not make too much noise.

I sigh as i pinched the bridge of my nose in disappointment, "Sage's even more stupid for being too confident."

Raze snickered, "Haha! I remember her boasting her strength, her ego was so high!"

"And now she's here." I rolled my eyes, disappointed while Raze continued to chuckle.

We then turned our focus back on the two men, watching their gestures to guess what they're trying to talk about.

....

"What the fuck?" Raze blurted out in disgust. They were gesturing.. Weird, sexual stuff. They aren't ACTUALLY planning to do that... Right?

"Sage.. We have to get there before they could do what ever they just gestured..!" Neon said in panic, completely worried.

"What do we do, mate..? We can't just wait for the police and let THAT happen to Sage, can we..?" Phoenix said, the 4 of them quickly looking towards me.

I feel goosebumps rise up on my skin, heart beating fast as worry filled up my entire senses. I saw the both of them enter the room, and once they were inside, i stood up and quickly walked towards the abandoned building.

"Reyna, what are you doing?!" Neon said, enough for me to barely hear. I didn't respond, and instead continued on walking. Of course, my friends followed to assist me despite the danger that faces us.

"I'm coming, Sage. Wait for me."