"How did you know it was me and not Yoongi?" he asked, his curiosity obvious. He knew that his brother and I often spent solitude together up here, but he rarely brought it up.

"The smell of smoke usually reaches me sooner than he does." I shook my head. Yoongi always glared at me when I mentioned lung cancer, but I wasn't one to dictate what was good or bad for him. "I know you and the way you walk like the back of my hand."

He cocked his head to the side, his eyes so deep. "Is that so?"

"Yes. We could even participate in one of those shows where married couples answer questions about each other. But it would be embarrassing if you answered everything wrong about me." I shrugged mischievously.

"Try me."

I squinted my eyes in consideration. "What's my favorite color?"

"Green," he said without hesitation. He was actually right.

"That was easy." I dismissed with a wave of my hand. "What's my favorite book."

"You don't have one." he grinned smugly when he proved his point.

"My guilty pleasure?"

"Henry Cavill edits."

"What annoys me the most?"

"Probably me as a whole, but even more when I brush my teeth while you're still asleep."

"My favorite flower?"

"White peonies."

"That's..." I pointed a finger at him but got stalled on my words.

"Right. I know." He was still smirking and I wanted to smack the little grin off his face. I huffed in annoyance and he laughed under his breath.

"Lucky guesses." I returned the smirk, nudging him with my shoulder. His intense stare made me look away from his shiny eyes and I took a big gulp of my water.

"What's the occasion?" he asked, motioning with his head to my glass.

I laughed out loud. "It's just water." I laughed even harder when he took the glass from my hand and sniffed at the clear liquid.

He shrugged his shoulder. "Could have been vodka." he guessed. "Because you miss me so much or something."

I ignored his hand, which brushed the curl from my face that had fallen in the wind. "Weren't you supposed to come back the day after tomorrow'?" I asked instead.

"I left early. There are only things left that I can handle here. My father is still in LA." he explained briefly.

Jungkook never liked to talk about work and even when I asked how something important had gone, he would only answer short and to the point. I understood because he wasn't passionate about it and it seemed he was always happy when the day ended and he could come home.

When I asked, I didn't ask to know about work though, I wanted to hear how he was feeling. But I respected his dismissal as I was never specific with my words either.

"You've gotten a nice tan," I remarked, focusing on him instead of work. Even in the moonlight, his skin looked honey-like and it suited him just perfectly and I wanted to run my tongue over it.

Jungkook looked down at me then up at his bare, muscular arms. I didn't know if he had come straight from the airport and headed upstairs, but I could only guess that he had. "Our business partner often insisted we keep our meetings casual. The beach cafes there aren't bad."