"Interesting song." Sander murmurs as he fucked me with the rhythm of the song.

I moan into his chest as he moved his hips into me, his dick going way too deep into my pussy and I clenched around him.

Cock up yuh pusyy pon mi, Fling up yuh pussy pon mi, Mi put it in like password, Then mi put in some hard work, Yuh pussy fat, how much it weigh? Yuh fuck mi good, how mi fi stray? Gyal when mi dun yuh need plasta, Yuh ago dead a wah yuh last words?

Fucking hell.

This song wants me to get pregnant tonight.

"Sander, they'll see us. Slow down please." I pleaded with him as he went harder and faster.

"Look on my face and tell me if it looks like I give a fuck who wanna catch me fucking my woman." He gritted out, "As a matter of fact, shut up before I have to spread you out in the middle of the party and fuck you there instead."

He surely would do that, knowing his crazy self.

I rolled my eyes, "How about you leave me the fuck alone and let me go choke on a Jamaican man dick like you told me to...." I sass.

He glared at me before gripping my throat and my pussy drips around his dick at the feeling.

Them man here we love.

Bad man.

Bad man digging out my hole.

"Repeat what you said just now. I dare you, honey baby." His hand tightened around my neck and my eyes widened.

"I didn't say anything, daddy."

Coward.

Love talk and can't defend it.

"It hurts." I whimpered out as he rubbed my sensitive clit and started fucking me harder, so hard that the barstool that I'm sitting on started shifting and shaking with every thrust.

"Shut up and take my dick, stop acting like you don't want it." He smirks.

I shut up immediately and take the fuck he's giving me.

As a real bad gal, hehe.

"Look how you creaming all over my dick baby." He groans and my eyes rolled back when he slapped my ass, squeezing it while thrusting deeper. "Exactly how I like it."

I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew I was close. "I'm gonna cum." I informed him as he rubbed my clit.

"Cum and I'll kill your little boy toy." He threatens.

Oh shit.

"B-But—"

He shook his head, "Bad girls don't deserve to cum, so don't you dare."

Tears filled my eyes as it ran down my cheeks.

Why am I crying?

A girl just wanna cum in peace.

"Crying won't make you cum." He mocked before his dick twitched inside me, "Fucking hell, I'm gonna cum now." He groans.

"Please, I can't hold it." I pleaded with tears down my cheeks. "I wanna cum too."

Crocodile tears.

"Honeysia, don't let me burst your fucking windpipe and kill you, then kill myself." He threatens and I gulped, "Don't cum and I'm not warning you again, baby."

I hate him.

Well, not really.

My pussy clenched around his dick and his mouth hang open with his low eyes, staring at me.

𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 | (𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें