Part 16

Trigger warning : violence ⚠️

Ohm entered the building Khaotung had sent the location to. It was a big building where only rich people could afford to live there. He let out a small, sarcastic laugh and entered the place. But as he entered; his eyes widened and his body stopped moving immediately when he saw people lying on the ground dead, the floor was filled with spilled blood.

"Khaotung," he called out his name as a panic flashes through him and ran towards the elevator, pressing the button.

The door closed, and once it was opened, he could hear people talking and a punching sounds. He slowly walked and looked around to find something to defend himself as his eyes landed on the big vase near the elevator and he slowly reached the vase, his body moved involnetary when he saw the person attacking khaotung and he ran towards him, attacking the person from behind and the person fell to the ground bleeding from his head when Ohm hit him with the glass vase from behind.

The other person get alerted and draw the gun towards him, Ohm grabbed the gun and shot him straight in the forehead.

"Khao!!!" after checking if both person was unconscious, he called his name to check if khaotung was still conscious.

But the person he had attack was still breathing and coughing from the pain. Ohm turned to face the person he had attacked before, he bent his knees, his hand reached for the broken glass from the vase and stabbed the person's heart with the broken glass multiple times until he was dead. He then threw the glass to the ground and reached for Khaotung, checking his pulse.

Khaotung groans in pain before losing consciousness. Ohm looked around and slipped his hand into his pocket to take out the phone. He dialed the phone.

_

First was sitting in his car, legs crossed, looking out the window when he heard his phone ring. He picked up his phone and checked; it was Mark calling him.

"Boss, David's Poeple has attacked the penthouse" Mark paused before telling him about khaotung "and Khaotung is in the hospital," Mark said from the other line with his shaky voice.

First's eyes widened, his heart racing faster as he heard that Khaotung was hurt. His blood was boiling, his lips tensed, his jaw tighten with teeth gritted, and his hand clenched, almost breaking the phone with his strength. Without saying a word, he threw his phone on the seat and ordered his driver to drive faster to the hospital.

"Faster, dammit!" First screamed, recoiling the person driving.

He was impatient; he had never felt this kind of fear before, he wanted to get to Khaotung as soon as possible, as his heart was not calming down. Soon, it was racing more and more with every passing second. After what felt like an eternity for First, they finally reached the hospital, and he ran straight inside. First ran and spotted Mark and Neo already standing in front of the emergency room.

"Where is he?" First asked Mark. "He is getting treated; the doctor said he will be fine," Mark responded. First then spotted Ohm standing in the corner, his shirt filled with blood and his hand bandaged. He walked towards him and grabbed him by the throat.

"You!... What are you doing here?" First growled with his deathly eyes. "You can ask this question without attacking me," Ohm said coldly and tried to pull away from First's strong hold.