Part 2

The next morning, Khaotung was standing in front of the mirror, thinking about the events that happened yesterday with the gangster whom he hit on his bike. The person was confusing, aggressive, and violent. Just thinking about him made his body feel goosebumps.

"Crazy bastard, who does he think he is, just a cheap-ass gangster,"

Khaotung mumbled, looking in the mirror. He remembered his warning, and a shevering sensation was going through his body.

"Don't you dare try to run away."

"He doesn't know where I live or know me. We don't even know each other's names. He has no control over me,"

Khaotung mumbled, he shakes his head and decided to ignore his warning. He grabbed his bag and helmet, left for his university. His bike was broken so he had to take the public transportation. He stand and waited for the bus to arrive after 30 minutes at bus station, he then quickly get inside the bus before it starts to drive again.

He had reached his university and entered his classroom through the back door as the class had already started; he was late again. Khaotung looked around for an empty seat and sat down in the last row. He opened his notepad and looked at what the professor had put on the projector, then quickly wrote down all the key points for today's lecture that the professor had explained.

After one hour, the class finally ended. He took a sigh, closed his notepad, and put it inside his bag. He then slipped his hand into his pocket and took out his phone to check his schedule for another class. Khaotung sighed deeply in frustration when he saw it was Professor Jim's class, where he had to submit his assignment that was due yesterday.

Khaotung still had 2 hours left before another class, so he decided to go to the university cafeteria, but he was stopped by his friend midway.

"Khao, where were you yesterday? The professor was so angry that you missed the lecture. He also said that for the next assignment, you have to work alone as punishment," his friend said, grabbing him from behind.

"Shit, it's all because of that bastard," Khaotung grumbles, blaming the gangster for his misery. If the gangster didn't had kidnapped him khaotung would have submitted his assignment on time.

"Your landlord again? Didn't you tell him you will pay him next month?" his friend said.

"No, it's not the old man. It's some bastard I hit with my bike."

"No way you hit someone?"

"It was an accident, I lost control."

"I told you to repair it. You never listen, and now you got yourself into an accident. What about the person? Is he alright?"

"I wish he was dead, but shit luck, he is alive. Now I have to work for him because I broke his arm."

"Nonsense, why would you work for him?"

"I will not. He doesn't know who I am or where I live, so he can't do anything to me," Khaotung said.

That's when his phone started ringing; it was from an unknown number.

"Hello?" Khaotung picked up the call.

"I told you not to run away, Khaotung Thanawat," it was the same familiar voice he had heard before.

"Who... who are you?" Khaotung asked the person.

"I thought you were smart," the person said, and that's when he realized it was the same gangster he hit.

"How?... how did you get my number and how do you know my name?"

Khaotung said. His body had become rigid, his hands were alternately clenching, and his palms were sweating now.