Part 11

"Leave!" Khaotung recalls last week's event and shakes his head in irritation. He then swings the pen boredly with the other hand on his chin, listening to the professor's lecture, waiting for it to end soon. He really wants to skip the class if it weren't for the attendance grading. After a few minutes, the class was over.

He picked up his bag and left the class, then his phone started to vibrate. He slid his hand into his pocket, picked up the phone, he looked at it. It was a message from Mark.

"Hey Khao, are you alright? Why are you not picking up my call?" the text says, Khaotung took a sigh and ignored the text again, slipping the phone into his pocket. "I have nothing to do with them now," he murmurs.

Khaotung was still standing outside the class, carrying his bag with one hand in his pocket, when someone jumped over him from behind and put their hands around his shoulders, halting Khaotung.

"So you have finally showed up to the university," Neo said, carrying his own bag and putting his arm around Khaotung.

"If it wasn't for attendance, I would have stayed home," Khaotung said in annoyance, raising his shoulder to remove Neo's arm.

"You look in a bad mood," Neo asked, removing his arm from his shoulder and walking with Khaotung.

"I'm unemployed again. I have to find a job," he said, pouting.

"Isn't that a good thing? You hated that job you were forced to work at," Neo said.

"Yes, Neo is right. I hated that job, " Khaotung thought, then shook his head.

"Also, a friend of mine is looking for a bartender. You can work there. Do you remember the bar we last visited together?" Neo said, and Khaotung recalled the event that had happened there when First appeared and beat White to death.

"Oh, and I heard that night someone beat White and sent him to the hospital," Neo added. And now Khaotung was feeling guilty again, thinking about what happened to White.

"Yeah, I have heard too. How... How is he doing now?" Khaotung stuttered, slowing his pace.

"He had woken up, but he was too scared to say anything," for some reason khautong felt relief and Neo then looked at Khaotung curiously.

"Weren't you with him too that night?" Neo asked, and Khaotung stopped walking, his hands were clenching, and his heart was beating fast. "No, I was too drunk that night and woke up at home."

He lied. He doesn't know why he was lying, but he doesn't want Neo to find out what happened that night. He then recalls the night he had spent with First, how he was lying underneath him and moaning his name, how First was worshipping his body. How they both fucked one another and leaving marks on each other bodies. He then snapped out of it.

"Stop thinking about him" he thought, shaking his head and walking fast now.

"What's with him?" Neo said, looking at the confused Khaotung shaking his head and walking fast, leaving Neo behind.

"Wait for me, Khao!" Neo yelled and followed him.

_

First was sitting in his office and looking out the window, recalling last week. He remembered how he shot David's bodyguard when he was hurting Khaotung. The anger he felt, his blood rushing throughout his body, the urge to kill the person who was touching Khaotung. His jaw tightened and his bruised palm clenched into a fist.

He had bruised his hand when he hit the wall so hard out of anger near Khaotung's face and screamed. He then remembered how he yelled at Khaotung, fired him, and told him to leave. Khaotung's almond eyes filled with fear and sadness were stuck in his head, and now he was feeling guilty for firing him.