Part 3

Warning : violence ⚠️

"knock knock"

Khaotung knocks on First's door holding a tray with first-aid supplies and some bandages.

"Come in," First said with a firm voice.

Khaotung enters the room and First was sitting on his bed with his cast on, Khaotung came closer, standing beside First and putting the tray on the side table. The room was big but furnished simple, grey curtains with black furniture and wooden flooring

"Take off my shirt," First ordered.

"What?" Khaotung asked, confused.

"I don't like repeating myself. Take off my shirt and change the bandages."

"Geez, why are you so grumpy all the time?" Khaotung said inside his head, giving him a look, and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Now, open the strap from my neck and try to remove my sleeves," and Khaotung obediently did what First instructed him to do.

First was now shirtless and Khaotung's eyes were on First's bare chest. There were a few cuts on his chest and arms, his body was toned, with golden skin and smooth muscles. Khaotung was brushing his skin with his hand without him realizing.

"If you are done looking at my chest, you can change my bandage now," First said, Khaotung flinched.

"I wasn't looking at your chest, I was looking at your scars," Khaotung replied.

"Yeah, sure," First smirked. Khaotung moved his hands on his cast and removed the bandage. He could see the swollen arm, which had turned purple-blue.

"It really is broken," Khaotung said, looking at his arm and trying to gently rub the cotton to clean it. He was now feeling guilty for hitting him with his bike.

"Why?, did you think I was lying?" First said, raising his eyebrow.

"No, I was just curious. I have never seen a broken arm before," he lied.

Khaotung's gaze trailed to First's eyes, who was staring at him, and he accidentally put pressure on his arm, causing First pain.

"Gentle," he said with his deep voice.

"You know, it's hard to focus when you are staring at me like this." Khaotung said, his gaze was focus on his arm.

"Why? Are you scared?" he smirked, and Khaotung just sighed, but First gaze was still remained on the smaller one.

Khaotung was trying to be gentle. He had never nursed anyone before and he was scared to make any mistakes. That's when he remembered Mark telling him that if the boss doesn't like his work, he could be fired. He recalled the day when his bodyguards tied him up and how First mistreated him by punching him. A mischievous smirk appeared on Khaotong's face. He purposely put pressure on his arm while bandaging him, causing First more pain. " Let see how it feels, First Kanaphan, " Khaotung thought.

"Ow, I said be careful," First said in pain with his harsh voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was trying to be gentle, but I guess I'm very bad at it," Khaotung said flashing a smile. First rolled his eyes.

Again, he put more pressure on his arm, and this time First was out of patience. He grabbed Khaotung's wrist harshly and squeezed it hard. He pulled the smaller one towards him and glared daggers at him, his wrist was starting to hurt now.

"What are you doing? You are hurting me. Let me go," Khaotung groaned.

"Don't try to test my patience, Khaotung. If you don't want me to break your wrist right now, stop playing around," First exclaimed in anger.

"You are crazy," Khaotung said resentfully.

He was trying to pull his wrist from First's grasp, but First pulled him more closer towards himself and pushed Khaotung onto his bed, coming over him changing position. He was now on top of Khaotung, grabbing his other wrist with his broken arm, and held them tightly. He can feel his warmth, the scent of light cologne, the dark big eyes met almond eyes and for a silver of silent moment , they stared at each other.

"You really need to be tamed," First said, putting all his pressure on Khaotung's body. The smaller one body froze, his heart was pumping fast but he was bold and his eyes locked onto First's fierce eyes, he watched those dark eyes avert down to his lips for a moment, only for a second before he flicks his gaze back onto his eyes.

"You bastard, I'm not a pet to be tamed," Khaotung said unwavering to his face , holding his grip tightly and trying to pull away.

"Khao!"that made Khaotung's body shiver. He had never heard someone call him "Khao" with such dominance before, " don't use that language with me again. I hate people who use foul language," First said with his serious expression, the boy stopped moving for a moment and stare at his dark brown eyes then he parted his lips and molded into a smirk.

"Then I'm going to use that more often mother... fucker," Khaotung said with his playful smile, which made First even angrier. He leaned in more closer tightening the grip more .He was almost breaking both of his wrists by applying pressure and khautong closed his eyes in pain and arched his back up. He was rolling his wrist to break free but it was leaving more pain because of the friction between the skin when he tries to move.

"I'm not playing here, Khaotung. If you use that foul mouth of yours once again, you will not only have a broken wrist but a broken jaw too," First glared at Khaotung, increasing the pressure with every word.

Khaotung looked at his eyes again and obediently loosened his grip and relaxed his body. There was a sharp heavy pain on his wrist, if he moved his hand again it will hurt like hell and if he resisted more, First would really break both of his wrists without any mercy.

" Now let me go," Khaotung said, looking at First with his almond firece eyes. The taller men moved his head closer to his ear.

" See, it wasn't really that hard to listen," First said with his dominant voice. He loosened his grip and pulled himself back from Khaotung, who quickly pulled himself back too.

" Now get out and tell Mark to come," First said with his harsh voice, getting up from the bed and walking towards the bathroom. His mood was worse now then before and Khaotung left the room without saying anything.

The boy went down rubbing his bruised wrist on which First's palm was imprinted on his wrist. "Fucking asshole" he mumbled.

" I will really make you regret , First Kanaphan ," Khaotung mumbled again. He looked around in the living room where he saw, Mark was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone and waiting for his boss.

" Mark, that Boss of yours called for you," Khaotung said frowning.

" And where you are going?" Mark questioned him, " Home " he replied back.

"Is the boss still in a bad mood?" Mark asked, worriedly.

" When is he in good mood?," Khaotung said rolling his eyes.

First was standing in the bathroom looking at the mirror. No one had ever disobeyed him, and if someone tried to do so, they would go back with broken arms or legs.

But Khaotung had not once, but twice disobeyed him, and he wasn't sure Why had he let the boy go without breaking his bones? Maybe it was those fierce eyes of his or his cocky behavior.

First tried to move, but the pain was doubled compared to before. When he grabbed Khaotung's wrist with his bruised arm. He had forgotten it was injured before, but now he could feel the pain that made him enraged and scream.

"Mark!!!" First screamed from his bathroom, which made both of them jumped. They both looked each other.

"I better go," Mark said before running to his boss's room.