Part 8

Trigger Warning : violence and muture sexual content ; read it at your own risk ⚠️🚫

Khaotung got up from his bed to get ready for his university. He looked at Mark, who was still sleeping peacefully. He grabbed his phone and left a text for Mark that he would go to the university today as he had to submit his assignment. He was about to head out after leaving a message for Mark that First was standing in the living room, talking on the phone.

when Frist noticed Khaotung. He hung up the call. "Where are you going?" he asked, standing still where he was. "I have to go to the university to submit my assignment," he answered.

"Pond will take you," he says and called Pond, "No, I can go by myself."

"It's going to take long. Go with Pond and he will bring you back."

"Actually, I have to meet my friend. It's been a long time since I met him."

"Did you forget that you work for me now and I will be the one telling you when to go or not?" First questioned with his husky voice, raising his eyebrow.

"Please, I will come back early and do all the work," he says, pouting and showing his puppy eyes. "Please" blinking his eyes and pouting "Cute," First thought, smiling.

"Okay, but you have until 7 pm."

"Yes, thank you," he jumped and gave a hug to First before running away. First just ran a smile seeing the boy go away, then suddenly stopped smiling, thinking why he was getting soft on Khaotung, the boy who has a foul mouth and always likes to disobey First, the boy he wants to ruin so badly when looking at his fierce eyes.

Khaotung hops out of the car and thanks Pond for driving him to the university and going to the teacher's office to submit his assignment. That's when he sees Neo handling his assignment too.

"So you finally showed up," Neo says, putting his arm around Khaotung's shoulders and grabbing his backpack with his other hand.
"I'm sorry, I was stuck with work," Khaotung pouts, just thinking about the work and slowly walking beside Neo.

"What kind of work is that? You are never home, and whenever I invite you to hang out, you always ignore me," Neo complains. Whenever he calls, Khaotung always hangs up on him, telling him that he can't talk or he is busy. He didn't tell Neo about him working at First.

"It's a long story, Neo," Khaotung says, walking towards the university cafe and searching for a place to sit.
"Well, I have the whole day to listen to you," Neo says, pointing to an empty table where they can sit and talk.

"So the asshole you hit is from a Mafia family, and you are forced to work for him for 6 months?" Khaotung nodded in response. He had told Neo everything from the day he hit First with his bike, threatening him to hurt Neo, and about the agreement.

"That's crazy," Neo says. He then stood up and slammed both palms on the table. "But anyways, Fuck him, we are going to party!" he exclaimed.

They arrived at the party, but it was a different place than the usual bar they go to. They entered the place, which was filled with people dancing and drinking, and the music was extremely loud. "What is this place?" he shouted to Neo above the loud music, looking around. "A friend of mine is a bartender here. He told me to visit this place, and I wanted to check it out. It's pretty cool, right?" Neo says, dancing and already with alcohol in his hand.

They drank and danced in between the crowded place when Neo spotted a girl dancing alone. She was tall and wearing a black silk dress with straps, holding a wine glass. "I'm gonna go. You enjoy yourself," he says, pointing at the girl. "You bastard! You told me we would party together," Khaotung grabbed him, pulling his shirt from his shoulder and frowning. Khaotung was already drunk. He doesn't drink much, but when he drinks, he gets easily drunk.