He took a deep breath in, still taking in the look of the body, and exhaled, seemingly also letting out some of the burden that was on his shoulder. God, was he exhausted.

"My lady, give me five minutes. I'll be right there."

"Take your time!"

As your voice echoed in his background, Ayako took a few steps forward into Sebastian's room. He slowly shut the door behind him, wanting at least a silent moment of privacy to assess the situation at hand and to take a short break from the noise coming from the kitchen. Soon after you'd gotten home and Uraume was present, a fight kept breaking out in the base until you'd broken it down by tying up Uraume to a dining chair and Toji to the metal door. At least the two seem to be getting along, for now.

Sukuna was yet to wake up from his slumber.

Satoru had paid the café's bill, saving everyone at the table from the embarrassment of not having both a wallet and a single penny in their pocket

Satoru had paid the café's bill, saving everyone at the table from the embarrassment of not having both a wallet and a single penny in their pocket. At their convenience, the students spotted a curse in the nearby area and wanted to take it out themselves, leaving Mariah and their teacher stranded alone in the middle of the busy street.

The crowds passed by in every minute that the two adults stood in awkward silence. Satoru dug one of his hands deep into his pocket, scrolling through emails and messages on his phone using his free arm for the time being. Mariah kept shifting herself on the tips of her toes, jumping to her heels. She intertwined both of her hands behind her back as she chewed on her lips obnoxiously. Her eyes took a look around, scanning everything and everyone.

The crowds were getting tighter, more packed. Mariah couldn't help but find herself inching closer and closer to Satoru when people started to block her vision, scared that she'd lose the man and get lost once more in Japan. She did not want to live a past experience. Though Satoru did stand out as a sore thumb among people because of his height and stature, she was short.

These were short-people problems. She was about to lose her visual soon. Not even her heeled boots helped much.

"Satoru, how about we walk to the side-"

"Scared from a little crowd, English?"

Mariah walked straight ahead to Satoru and nudged the side of his arm, earning a faint chuckle from the male as he dropped his phone back into his pocket. He dodged another angry hit by sliding himself to the side. Mariah just dropped her hands to her waist, feet tapping and face pouty. Satoru could only sigh at her before an idea came to mind.

"Let's find a less busy place, grumpy. Follow me."

He walked through the crowds slowly, trying to reach the other side of the path. It was clear how much stature Satoru had since everyone parted slowly when he approached. Mariah followed suit behind him, using the leeway left by his huge figure. Every once in a while then, she'd bump and cross paths with passersby and walk even quicker to stay in level with the white-haired male.