Chapter I

The news rang out across the whole world

The moment the previous vessel, Itadori Yuji, ate the last finger, the moment the whole Jujutsu world will regret.

The boy was grateful enough that he was able to contain the whole curse inside of him, making the Jujutsu council send him straight to execution.

But, with an unexpected outcome, as the boy was being chained, the king of curses had had enough.

The sudden release of power, the moment he took a dead body from the morgue and escaped, was all too fast.

The moment the king of curses had enough, was the moment the whole Jujutsu world would regret.

______________________________

"Lovely morning it is (Y/N)-sama!"

"Lovely morning it is, Ayako! What brings you here for today?"

You descended the stairs of your manor as you delightfully swept your delicate fingers across the dark wooden handle.

Ayako- one of the world's best cloth designers and your personal fitter- has come today.

"I had been called here to take measurements and design for the kimono of your yearly visit to Japan."

His strong voice echoed through the halls as you finally reached the last staircase of the stairs, setting foot on the white majestic tiles.

"That's wonderful Ayako, please stay seated in the salon while the maids bring you something to eat. You have come a long journey till here I presume; you were in Australia, isn't that so?"

"Why yes I was! Thank you then, I'll be waiting for your presence."

He bowed to you and so did you give him a short nod. He was soon escorted to the salon of the manor by one of your maids.

Your current dressing wasn't much, an off-shoulder top that had black and white ruffles at the collar with black jeans and some black heels.

"Ameerah, bring him something to dine on while I change for my fitting."

"Right away ma'am."

Ameerah was your headmaid. She bowed to you and walked away to get the food needed ready.

You turned around and walked towards a nearby bathroom that had the robe you needed.

You entered the large room and you closed the door behind you. You undressed to your underclothes. You hanged the rest on the hanger on the wall and you wrapped the white robe around yourself. You were feeling the chill of the cold around you after a breeze of air passed through your clothes, your underwear not giving you enough warmth but enough cover.