chapter 20:final battle against lux

In a flash, Makima materialized on the  battleground, her presence commanding attention. With unyielding determination, she extended her palm towards Lux's chest, unleashing a devastating surge of telekinetic power that sent him hurtling through the ethereal expanse.

Me: What are you doing? I've got this.

My initial attempt to intervene was met with a glare so intense that it sent a shiver down my spine. Stepping back in fear, I realized the gravity of the situation.

Me: Makima, I...

Makima cut me off with an assertive tone, her focus unwavering.

Makima: Stop toying around and end this.

Lux, disoriented from the telekinetic assault, attempted to recover. Before he could mount another attack, Makima, with a swift and decisive motion, sent him flying once more—this time with a powerful kick that accentuated her formidable combat prowess.

The battle became a stage where Makima's telekinetic dominance clashed with Lux's berserk aggression. Lux, caught in the relentless onslaught, struggled to regain control as Makima demonstrated the sheer force of her telekinetic abilities.

Me: Makima, wait!

My attempt to intervene once again was met with Makima's stern gaze, warning me not to interfere. Lux, though battered and disoriented, showed signs of persisting in his berserk state, fueled by an unbridled rage.

Makima's movements were a mesmerizing display of telekinetic finesse, each gesture calculated to exert maximum force on Lux. The cosmic arena echoed with the clash of ethereal and demonic energies, a battleground where the boundaries between control and chaos hung in delicate balance.

As Lux attempted to rise once more, Makima, with unyielding resolve, prepared to quell his berserk rampage. The air crackled with tension as the ongoing struggle unfolded

With a sigh, I acknowledged the need for a more decisive approach. Summoning the Quicksilver Stiletto, a gleaming blade forged from the rare and mystic Velociteel alloy, I prepared for a battle that would test the capabilities of this artificial sacred gear.

Quicksilver Stiletto:

Description:

Forged from a rare and mystic alloy known as Velociteel, the Quicksilver Stiletto possesses a shimmering, liquid-like blade that seems to flow effortlessly through the air

Forged from a rare and mystic alloy known as Velociteel, the Quicksilver Stiletto possesses a shimmering, liquid-like blade that seems to flow effortlessly through the air. The hilt is adorned with intricate patterns resembling liquid mercury.

Abilities:

1. Velocity Surge: With each successful strike, the dagger absorbs the kinetic energy, enhancing the wielder's speed and agility. This allows for rapid movements and quick evasion in combat.

2. Mercurial Parry: The dagger can momentarily transform into a semi-liquid state, allowing it to deflect and parry incoming attacks with incredible precision. This provides enhanced defensive capabilities.