chapter 10:all in and all out

The battleground was shrouded in an ominous darkness as Rex dorian and his peerage faced off against the formidable devil, Zerathul, whose mastery of "Oppression Magic" posed a significant threat. The air crackled with tension as the battle began, and Zerathul wasted no time demonstrating the potency of his dark arts.

Zerathul: now then let me show you my power

He said with a sadistic grin

Zerathul's first incantation sent surges of oppressive energy radiating outward, attempting to immobilize Rex and his peerage. Makima and Seekveira were the first to feel the weight of this oppressive magic, their movements slowing as if caught in a suffocating grip.

Rex:Stay strong

Rex shouted, attempting to resist the dark power that threatened to overwhelm them. He summoned his aetheric energy, erecting a barrier to shield his peerage from further attacks.

Zerathul's laughter echoed through the battlefield as he continued his onslaught.

Zerathul: impressive but here's another

He unleashed dark tendrils of magic that sought out individual members of the peerage, ensnaring Rem and Ram in their oppressive grasp. The twins struggled, their magical abilities significantly weakened.

Rex's wings of aether, normally a symbol of his power, were weighed down by the oppressive force. The atmosphere was thick with darkness, making it difficult to see the true extent of their adversary's power.

Mirko, renowned for her unwavering determination, pushed through the oppressive magic. She spun her staff with greater force, striking at Zerathul with a burst of senjitsu-enhanced strikes. Her staff mastery came to the forefront as she sought to break through the oppressive barrier that surrounded their foe.

Rem a formidable physical combatant armed with her mace  charged forward, determined to engage Zerathul directly. Her mace landed  with incredible force, but the oppressive magic seemed to deflect his blows with ease.

Elizabeth Liones, the fallen angel skilled in holy magic, rose to the occasion. She summoned a brilliant radiance, casting a protective light over her allies, momentarily countering the oppressive energy. Her magic acted as a beacon of hope in the midst of despair.

However, Zerathul's control over oppression magic was relentless. He retaliated with a surge of dark energy that shattered Elizabeth's protective light, leaving her and her comrades vulnerable once more she was sent flying as she let out groans of pain

Seekveira, the enigmatic time mage, realized that time manipulation might be the key to overcoming this oppressive force. She focused her magic, creating a temporal rift that momentarily allowed her peerage to escape Zerathul's control.

With renewed strength, Rex, Mirko, and the others launched a coordinated counterattack. Makima harnessed her control over gravity, and Rem and Ram unleashed their powerful magic. They sought to break through Zerathul's defenses and weaken his hold on the battlefield.

The battle raged on, each side refusing to yield. Zerathul's oppressive magic continued to sap their strength and resolve, leaving Rex and his peerage on the brink of exhaustion. Despite their combined efforts, they had not yet found a way to break through Zerathul's overwhelming power.

It was a desperate stand, but Rex and his peerage, fueled by their determination and the bonds that united them, refused to surrender. The fate of this intense battle was still uncertain, but they remained steadfast, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

As Rex  and his peerage continued to push back against Zerathul's oppressive magic, the battle intensified. With a surge of resolve, they unleashed a barrage of their most powerful skills, each member of the peerage using their unique abilities to their fullest potential.