Bellamy nodded his head as he sighed, "Yeah"

"Jordan, Reyes, you're three hours late. We've got no power to medical, fluctuations on levels two and three, and blown fuses all over the place, Get on it," Sinclair had said as he looked at the two mechanics.

"You can do no wrong huh?" Gina smirked at Raven

"Man, I've barely known the guy and he makes me wanna pull out my hair" Jaycee whispered. Raven laughed. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it," She then put her arm around Jay's shoulder as they walked away.

•••

Raven, Jaycee, and Gina join Sinclair. As they were walking, the power kept getting cut off.

"Why the hell are they calling us off? I've got tripped circuits all over the grid," Raven's tone was annoyed.

"Oh, whatever it is supersedes fixing the power problem," Sinclair spoke.

After walking for a while, the four of them went into the dining room with Octavia, Pike, Bellamy, and Echo who was trying to warn them about the summit.

"Okay. If we want to get to Polis before the attack, we have to move." Bellamy stated.

"Attack? Do we have confirmation of that?" Sinclair asked.

Bellamy sighed, "We radioed, but no answer,"

"They may already be dead, for all we know, and if they are, we need to be ready to respond." Pike looked at Sinclair.

He walked up to Pike, "Don't make this about the missiles,"

Jaycee was confused, there were missles?

"This is about survival. We don't have the numbers, but the missiles in this mountain even the playing field, and you know I'm right," Pike stood his ground, he wanted to protect his people, but not in the right way.

"Even if I did agree with you, we still don't have the launch codes."

Raven looked up at the two men, "No, but we have me, and Jaycee," Jaycee looked at her friend, she didn't want to use the missiles on anyone, she didn't want another war to start.

"And you accuse engineers of arrogance," Sinclair looked at Raven.

"I'm growing as a person," Raven smirked at him.

"Let's go," Pike said as he dragged Echo out of her seat.

Jaycee was walking away when she heard Bellamy speak, "You should stay here, help them get those missiles ready to launch," Jaycee turned around to see Gina and Bellamy kiss.

She just walked away.

•••

In the control room, Raven and Jaycee are looking through files.

"Damn it," Raven said aggressively.

Sinclair smirked, "What happened to that Raven Reyes confidence,"

Raven shook her head, she was annoyed and Jaycee could tell.

"It's a 12-digit code. There are a trillion combinations. It's gonna take me a minute,"

"Gina, what do you got?" Sinclair sighed.

She put her hands up in defense. "Don't look at me. I'm just a grunt,"

Sinclair looked at his last hope, "Jaycee?" 

She looked at him, "I mean besides a massive headache?" She rubbed her face, "Nothing,"

"Oh, come on, guys. It's gonna be dark soon. We're working analog. We're working digitally. What are we missing?" He said as he looked at the table in front of him