Twenty-six.

Celeste had said a lot, a lot that I needed to take in and abide by but knowing me, of course, I didn't. I avoided speaking to Sebastian and coming to an understanding, I suppressed every emotion I had felt these past days. I may have already embarrassed myself to Sebastian and I refuse to drag it. Maybe I didn't need advice, I just needed to hear I wasn't crazy and luckily I'm not; Sebastian called and asked me to come over tonight.

I'd only been to Sebastian's place maybe twice in the time he's been staying there so I'm not exactly familiar with it but spending as much time with Sebastian as I can during our busy schedules is all that's on my mind today.

"Are you sure you're fine Avery?" Holly's words pulled me out of my thoughts and I nodded wiping down the counter.

"You've been circling that same spot for like the last minute" I look down at the already shined counter and I laugh.

"Honestly I'm fine, just been mentally occupied lately but it's nothing to worry about," I say shrugging it off. Nothing major is happening so mentioning my concerns holds no value.

Holly nods and wraps one arm around me, softly caressing my ponytail, "If you say so" She pulls back and gives me one quick smile before heading towards the store's sign, flipping it from open to close. The night swam in fast but the service was slow which led to my deep thinking. I bid Holly goodbye as we close up the shop and go our separate ways.

I head to Sebastian's place with the music bumping and my mouth humming each melody. Lost in the euphoric ways of foreign music I somehow know every word to. I send Sebastian a text telling him I'm outside as I jam out the last minute of the song, feeling my mood increase with each second as I breathe each word. Luckily I'm in the car alone so no one could witness how off-key I am.

I turn to notice Sebastian waving me in so I quickly make my way out of the dark and into the warm-toned man I call home. His arms wrap smoothly around me after locking the door and we rock back and forth, melting in as one.

"So glad to see you" Sebastian breaks the silence, whispering in my ear as he pecks it. I giggle into his touch feeling as if my legs might give up. I'm glad to not be the only one who is avoiding the argument we left unfinished. It might sound shitty but I'd hate to revisit that conversation, I'm horrible at disagreements; my emotions get the best of me and I explode.

"me too" I grin pulling back and planting a kiss to his lips. He smiles wide and gives me one quick hug before leading me to his room.

"How was work?" He asks along the way, keeping my fingers tightly wrapped in his. I nod as if he could see it, "Hot and slow as always" I groan causing him to chuckle.

"I can say the same, besides the slow part. Business couldn't have been better." I smile at his response, proud of the man before me. He said he'd stop allowing his father to feel as if he still had a hold over him and he stuck to it. He's been denying his father's income for months and never looked back.

Once we were in his room, we enjoyed each other's company, ordering food and picking out a series to binge I'd watched so many K-dramas and Sebastian had finally agreed to occupy me with a new one. As time went by, I barely watched the series; I'd watched Sebastian enjoy himself as he laughed more times than I could count. He'd also bawled his eyes out by episode two and asked me every question he could think of like I wasn't watching it for the first time as well. My smile continued to grow at the sight of him.

It was nearing 10 and Sebastian and I had finished the limited series and I was beginning to feel the effects of being awake all day. "I'm gonna shower," I say yawning and stretching out my body. Luckily Sebastian isn't the type of boyfriend to complain about me putting on his clothes after a shower, he always calls me cute when I throw on his shirt and shorts.