Twenty-two.

It's Friday, and I'll finally be off work for the next couple of days. With my feet aching and my head feeling flamed, I run myself a nice hot bubbly bath. It's been so long since I've decided on some self-care time. With my entire house clean head to toe and my body shaved baby smoothed/ etc, all I have left is relaxing. The steamy water felt euphoric against my freshly shaved skin as I sunk my body in. The chills kissed my face as I felt the effects of leaving the AC on.

I sink the rest of my body underwater, setting myself free as my mind goes to wonder. An entire week had passed since Sebastian had mentioned his new job to me and I have yet to come around because he has yet to give me the exact address. I don't mind the fact though, he's kept me updated with everything there is to it and how exciting it is to constantly be working with one of the things he loves the most, motorcycles.

Motorcyclists come in day in and day out leaving Sebastian and the rest of the crew exhausted smiling nonetheless. It's caused him to be busier than usual and left me with more than enough time alone, but instead of moping around without his presence, I've been taking the time to hang out more with my best friend since his return from college.

Our hangouts range from a good movie and snacks to reminiscing on old memories in college to just laughing/cherishing every moment with one another.
Sebastian is aware of all the time I've been spending with Alec, the more I reassure him, the more he's understanding of our close bond. Alec feels like no more than an older brother. The love I have for him is simple, nothing too advanced or boundary-pushing.

Alec plans to return to college after summer break ends which is also the time I was thinking of taking classes again. My career is nowhere near being a barista for the next thirty-plus years or so, I can't say I know exactly what I'd want to settle with but I intend on returning to take art classes and more that I haven't quite figured out myself yet.

Alec made sure he'd show me the ropes in college, informing me of all the differences there are since my departure. He seems rather excited that I've been thinking about returning but tries his hardest to not show much. He understands that I'm not 100% set on the idea but doesn't let that stop his enthusiasm. Sebastian also makes sure to support every one of my decisions, he doesn't pressure me with any judgments I make. I'd constantly go back and forth with my troubles and he'd sit and listen to every second of it.

Sometimes I'd be hoping he'd make the decisions for me but then I realized how much he resets my critical thinking into deciding on my own. He reminds me that no matter the advice, my opinion matters most in my decision-making. His support and compassion are all a girl needs to stay sane. What more can you honestly want in a guy? He's truly God's favorite.

A chime from my phone brought me back to reality forcing me to pull my head from beneath the water. Ripping the moisture from blocking my sight and patting my hands dry on the towel beside me, I pull my phone into sight reading over the notification.

In a group message with Holly, Tamara, Damien, and Amber; they discuss meeting at the club tonight for an outing, wondering if I'd show as well. I put my phone back down beside me and went back to my previous position to think over my decision. I didn't plan on doing anything more than relaxing alone in the comfort of my home and maybe binging a new drama on Netflix.

After I finish my bath and put on comfy clothes, I pick up my phone to answer their invite.

Sure, I'm bringing a friend along. You guys would love him.

Not long after hitting, all three like my message one after the other. Tamara sent the fire emoji and Damien sent a dance emoji, sending another message right after.

Let's have fun tonight ladies!!!

I laugh at his message switching over to call Alec. Within the first three rings, he answers the phone sounding drowsy.