seventeen.

burying your body beneath your comforters after a long day and taking a nap sent from heaven, has to be the greatest thing to exist. You get to lie down and relax to recharge your body for no more than two hours before you get up and finish the rest of your responsibilities. I awoke from my nap and lay still for a few moments, allowing myself to stare at the ceiling and get lost in my thoughts, closing my eyes once more.

My thoughts only consist of Sebastian himself. The very way he looks down at me, the smile that clings to his cheeks, and the glare in his eyes that glow with passion. His instinct was to keep me close, to watch me intently if I seem the slightest bit off. The way his hair would flow through the wind would cause him to groan in frustration and push it from blocking his vision. I began to think he didn't like his hair as much as I did.

Sebastian's hair might not have been his favorite but every time his hand pushes the length from continuously disturbing his eyesight, I Imagine the way his hand caressed my gentle skin. How he never broke eye contact when his fingers slid down my body, feeling every goosebump and flared hair.

My eyes open and I stop my hand from sliding into my shorts as I reach for my phone to answer the call interrupting my urge to touch myself, I grin at the screen once the familiar name flashes before me and pull the phone to my ear.

"Fulton" I grin, ear pressed against the phone.

"Phoenix, hi" He breathes, and I chuckle pressing my feet flat against the bed as my knees point to the sky.

"What's up?" I ask, biting at my lower lip and focusing my eyes on the glowing sunset. It was somehow a mix of pink and purple beams.

"I just missed hearing you," he says shuffling on the other end, and my heart jumps in my chest.

"you were here a few hours ago, hearing me" I laugh, feeling my cheeks heat up as he chuckles with a low tone.

"I know but" he pauses, letting out a heavy sigh, "I miss hearing you in other ways"

I can almost hear the smirk on his face as he awaits my response to his abrupt confession, "What?" I ask swallowing the growing lump in my throat.

My chest rose and fell as Sebastian's breath grew more consistent and heavier, I mentally gasp at the sound and feel my pussy drool under his breath.

"Seb-" I begin.

"I want you Avery" he moans softly causing my eyes to grow. "Touch it for me" Without hesitation, my hand slips into my shorts and I adjust my body comfortably while my lip slides into my mouth. I can hear the low grunts and sighs of Sebastian's moans as I glide my fingers over the folds of my panties, caressing the lips of my moist vagina. I close my eye while embracing the sensation that courses through me, throwing my head back and letting out soft gasps as I feel my body sinking further into the comforter.

"V are you awake" Sebastian's voice echoes through my room as I open my eyes. I prop my forearms on the bed while sitting up to meet Sebastian's eyes. He stares back at me as he stands over my bed and smiles at me once he notices I'm awake.

"How did you get in here?" I question not feeling the least bit fazed, this isn't the first time he's snuck up on me.

He chuckles and looks at me confused once he realizes I'm serious, "Avery, I've been here with you for hours"

Sebastian sits beside me and I turn watching his movements, "Don't you remember we ordered food, relaxed then you came up for a nap." He pointed out to jog my memory and I shake my head running my hand through my hair.

I lay back flat against the bed and look back up at the ceiling, watching the sun slowly fade away. "I've been so tired that I forgot"

"You need to fix your sleep habits," he says looking at me with soft eyes. I stare back at him and smile bringing my hand to his face, my palm resting on his cheek.