53: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳*

A/N: don't ask me anything...

✻✻✻
SMUT WARNING
✻✻✻

Alice slowly crawled back up to Rafe again, brushing her long hair to the side as her face rested above his.

She watched how his nostrils flared as he tried to catch his breath, his brows furrowed and his eyelids taking longer to open after each blink.

Her little performance had its effect.

„You did so good" He praised and brought his hand up to her cheek, cupping it. He pulled her down and kissed her longingly.

She closed her eyes and melted against his soft lips.

Her knees pressed into the mattress on either side of his lap. Her thighs were so full - divine - he could hardly help but press his fingers into the skin of them as he slowly sat up, pulling her tightly against him.

His hips slammed into hers as his hands rose from her thighs to her ass, kneading it. The way his cock rubbed against her cunt made her whine against his lips.

„Rafe...please" She begged and felt the pulse between her legs getting stronger. „I need it"

Alice was many things, but she had never been one to beg for things. Well, at least until Rafe came along.

He held her body tightly and turned her so her back hit the mattress. He had her lying in front of him like his personal little trophy. Her full cheeks flushed with heat, her soft skin glistening with small beads of sweat and her gorgeous mouth agape.

All for him to use.

He unclipped her bra and pulled it out from under her back, tossed it to the side and stroked himself to get ready again. „give me a minute, baby"

But there was no way she could stand a minute longer with the tingling ache between her thighs.

She pushed her head into the pillow under her head and helped him remove the unnecessary underwear from her legs, letting her fingers slip down to her heat.

She needed to be touched. By him or anyone or anything, as long as it could satisfy her.

And Rafe watched in a trance as she gave in to the craving sensation, running her hand down between her gorgeous breasts and over her bare stomach and finding her wet center when he pushed her hand away.

He had a plan formed out in his mind, which started with his lips on her exposed tits.

„What are you-" She watched him closely as he worked his way down her body, licking and kissing every spot until his mouth stopped just above her throbbing clit.

„You're fucking perfect" He growled against her skin.

Rafe's hands ran up her calves to her thighs, which he grasped and held tightly with his wide arms. „I need to taste you, angel"

Alice swallowed hard as each of his words hit her right where she needed him the most and she could have come straight from that.

God, he had completely won her over.

„Shit, you're-„ He let out a satisfied growl that vibrated through her as he finally let his tongue hit her clit and she arched her pelvis towards him in desperation. „-everything."