30: 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦

The voices from the movie echoed throughout her room, which was lit by the lovely fairy lights she had hung. Her head rested on his rising chest, her laptop placed on his lap and his fingers ran circles through her hair. They had returned from the beach half an hour ago, now enjoying the peace and quiet of the house, although Alice seemed to be enjoying it way more than Rafe.

„I can't believe I'm watching this" He sighed, letting his head fall against the headboard.

„And I can't believe you've never watched Mamma Mia, what's so bad about it?" She asked with a frown as she looked up at him.

„What's good about it?"

„Excuse me?" She scoffed, clutching her heart and only receiving an eye-rolling laugh from him. „No, seriously, you can't tell me you like all this singing and dancing"

„It isn't just about singing and dancing, it's about love, Rafe, love" She explained enthusiastically, drawing out the last "love" as she spoke, which only made him shake his head.

„Uh-huh, it's soo good" He rolled his eyes with a hint of irony. „not boring at all"

„You know what, fuck you, if you don't want to watch my favorite movie with me, then tell me what else we could do"

Rafe quickly closed the laptop and breathed a sigh of relief as he put it aside and pushed himself up to lean against the headboard of her bed. With a smile, he opened his arms, an warm invitation for her, which she accepted by letting herself fall into his arms. Her leg draped over his waist, his hand holding her thigh-tenderly stroking it-while her head rested on his shoulder blade and she turned her gaze to him.

„There are many things we could do instead" He smirked, running his fingers along the bare skin of her thigh.

„Mhm, what are you thinking about?" She responded, feigning innocence.

The teasing smile on her rosy lips made him smile too, shaking his head, his face moved closer to hers. His lips brushed hers tenderly and barely noticeable, sent a desire for the taste of them running through her. He met her in a kiss so delicate that she sighed as their lips melted together.

His warm hand moved up her leg, while he kissed her as if he wanted to memorize every little curve of her lips.

„Just-so-you-know" She mumbled between kisses. „the movie is still better than this"

„Mh-hm" He groaned against her lips, clearly not believing a word she said and running his tongue along the seam of her lip, drawing a sweet giggle from her as their tongues met.

Rafe's fingers pressed into the skin of her thigh and pulled it completely over his waist, forcing her to straddle his lap and her knees pressing into the soft mattress on each side of him.

„Alice..." He exhaled in pleasure as he felt her hands run into his hair and gently tug at it.

Oh, she already noticed he liked that.

„How about I make you feel good this time" She grinned, trailing her kisses along his jaw, down to his neck, kissing and drawing heavy breaths from him.

And just as her hands went under the hem of his shirt, her phone suddenly rang.

Alice briefly pulled away from him to check her phone, but before she even saw who was calling her, he grabbed her neck and pulled her back into a longing kiss that made her squeal in surprise. Stealing her breath with the desire in which he drowned her.

„Let it ring" He demanded with a groan.

It worked for a while, she just let it ring and tried to ignore it until it finally stopped ringing and Rafe's hands were already under the hem of her pants.