Short Prologue(Re-upload) - New Life, New Suffering

Start from the beginning

I also died, from overworking?

I was puzzled at this point and have a few question:

What just happen?

Am i really died?

Does afterlife really exist?

If so, why am i not in afterlife?

My curiosity soon being distracted by the sound of burning and heats as all of us then look in front of us; where we saw a huge pillar of fire before slowly getting smaller to reveal a person who wearing a samurai armor sitting on the throne made of several human's and creature's skeleton with a katana on his left, looking at us as if he been waiting for our arrival.

Mysterious Armored Samurai: Greeting, everyone.

The man greeted, where all of us were froze in fear by his sinister yet playful tone. I'm notice that he has some of Japanese accents.

Just who the hell is that guy?

Mysterious Armored Samurai: I know all of you were confused and gonna ask: "who am you and where are we right now?"

The man said with such a dramatic tone before readjusted his sitting position.

Mysterious Armored Samurai: I am Otaga the Conquerer and right now, all of you were inside my domain.

The man introduced himself.

Otaga the Conquerer: And before you ask what is going on: All of you are indeed already die from the earth, but i call upon your souls in my demands and now you all here due to my calls.

The man added, causing all of us were shocked to hear that statement, making some of us were confused at this.

Random guy: B- But why? Why would you summon us?

One of us asked, making the conquerer smirk evilly as he get up from his throne.

Otaga the Conquerer: The reason of my callings are to put all of you to participate of my own game: The Slaughter Game.

The conquerer announced while proudly open his arm, making all of us shocked.

Did he just said participate to his game?

Otaga the Conquerer: Let me summarize this game of mine.

The conquerer said as he put both of his hand behind his back, where the smoke suddenly appeared and show some sort of earth as if it's a hologram.

But...

The earth are 10 times bigger and the atmospheres look... Sinister.

Otaga the Conquerer: The Slaughter Game are the events where all of you known as the Players are being reincarnated into this alternate earth filled with endless eldritch beings and previous Players who either still alive till now or died by the monsters or a Players.

The man explained proudly, showing the condition of earth, where the sky are red filled with dark clouds and even show some reincarnated people or Players, tries their best to survived and fight the eldritch monsters.