𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅

3rd person pov

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere else? What did that bastard do to you?"

Jiwoong was checking Ricky's whole body, just in case Jay had done anything else to him.

"I'm fine! I'm fine, thanks for coming."

Ricky smiled weakly, and turned to look at Matthew, surprised to see the elder's face covered in tears.

He quickly walked over to him, wiped his tears away, and for the first time in their lives, he kissed his cheek.

Matthew was surprised, but in a happy way, and immediately hugged Ricky, as tight as he could.

"Why are you crying?"

"It's all my fault. He would've killed you. Ricky, please always stay by my side."

"I'm not leaving. I promise."

Jiwoong also teared up, seeing how much they loved each other. He really wanted a hug from Gunwook, like that one.

"Hyung?"

Jiwoong turned around, and saw Gyuvin looking at him right in the eyes, with a smile on his face.

"What is it?"

"Do you want a hug, too?"

The elder looked at Ricky, then back at Gyuvin, and smiled. He opened his arms widely, and nodded.

"I've heard so much about you. Bad stuff, but I never believed that you were bad. You sounded so nice, even tho Ricky was trying to make you seem like an obsessed pervert and all that stuff."

Gyuvin said, as he tightly hugged the elder. Jiwoong giggled, and looked at Ricky, as he pouted.

"What?! Gyuvin, what did you tell him?!"

"Um... Nothing!"

Ricky tsked, and rolled his eyes, smiling slightly. But as they all let go of each other, the door of the room opened, and Jay got out.

"You're not dead yet?"

Gyuvin asked, like the sassy boy he was, making Jay really mad. He walked towards him, and grabbed him by his neckline.

The younger wasn't scared at all. He was dealing with stuff like that almost every day since junior high school.

"What? Are you gonna show me how strong you are? Go on. Come on, punch me! You wanna hear me scream in pain, don't you?"

Jay was holding him so tight, that his hands were shaking. They all seemed really scared, except for Gyuvin.

But where did the other employees go? They all left after Jay got out of that dark room.

"Come on, I'm tired of waiting."

"Gyuvin-"

"Shh, don't worry, hyung."

Gyuvin looked at Ricky, who seemed to be the most worried one of them, almost ready to cry.

"Jeez, you think I won't be able to stand it? Dude, I deal with shits like you every day."

The young boy said, raising his shirt a bit, showing everyone his bruises, like it was nothing, something normal.

Jay let go off him as he saw his bruises, like as if he cared about Gyuvin's health.

"Dude, don't try to play the kind, caring man. Just hit me already."

"Gyuvin stop."

"Matthew hyung. Please. Just be quiet. I've met cunts like him, if he doesn't do it now, it'll be worse later."

Jiwoong's eyes opened wide as he heard what the younger said. He didn't expect him to curse like that.

"Gyuvin!"

"I'm an adult! I can say anything I want."

Jay seemed to lose his patience, and grabbed Gyuvin by his neckline again, making the younger smile.

He punched him on the stomach, as if he was a boxing bag. The younger gasped, and fell on his knees.

Ricky ran towards him, but Gyuvin raised his hand, to stop him. The elder stepped back, and Gyuvin stood up again.

"That's all you got?"

Jay punched him again, even harder, but Gyuvin managed to stay up and not make a single sound.

He was hitting him a lot, everywhere, until his knuckles started to bleed, so he had to stop.

"Are you done?"

Just when Jay raised his fist again, Ricky grabbed him by his nape, and pulled him down, making him hit his head.

"Enough."

He said through gritted teeth, kicked him on the stomach, and went next to Gyuvin, with Matthew, helping him get up.

"We're going home. And you're gonna tell us what did you mean by 'I deal with shits like you every day'."

Jiwoong said, taking his car keys from his pocket, leading them out of the building as fast as possible.

"Don't worry. The police knows about it now."

He said, before turning on the engine. He looked next to him, at the passenger's seat, where Ricky was.

But Ricky was only looking at the back seats. At Gyuvin. He looked so sad, that if you told him to cry, he would.

"Jiwoong hyung. Lemme explain. I'm getting beaten up, for dating someone. Not because I'm dating that someone, but because... Because he's a boy."

Ricky hit his thighs in anger, and Jiwoong immediately looked at him. He was crying.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I swear to God, if anything happens to you-"

"I'll be fine! You have to care about yourself. You are the one who almost died today."

Ricky looked down, and then back at Gyuvin, curiosity all over his face. His question was really obvious.

"Who are you dating, and for how long?"

"Yujin. It's been two years."

Both Ricky and Matthew gasped, and shared a shocked, and betrayed look, making Gyuvin laugh.

"Why don't we know anything?!"

Matthew said, feeling betrayed by his own friend. Gyuvin smiled, and stuck out his tongue, playfully.

"I didn't know how to tell y- Ricky hyung. And I was scared that if I told you, Ricky would find out. I thought he was homophobic."

"I thought so, too."

Ricky giggled, and looked at Jiwoong, with so much love in his eyes, that if someone looked at him, he'd be jealous.

"We're here. Thank for driving me home, hyung!"

"No problem! Call us if you need anything!"

"Can I come with you? I wanna take care of you since I know you won't do it on your own."

Matthew asked, and Gyuvin thought about it for a bit, but ended up agreeing. He didn't have any other choices anyway.

"Finally, we're alone together."

Ricky smiled, and looked at Jiwoong, as his friends got out of the car, and entered Gyuvin's house.

"I'm not letting you go again. I'll protect you till I die."

"Then wrap me around your arms and don't let me go."

Jiwoong smiled slightly, drove through his house, and they both quickly got out of the car.

"Cuddle me!"

The younger said, pulling Jiwoong by his sleeve. Jiwoong looked at him, surprised, and laughed quietly.

"I never thought you could be that cute."

"I can be everything for you."