𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Pov Ricky

"Thanks for taking care of me, hyung."

"Don't thank me."

Ricky sighed, and the elder wiped his tears off his face, using his own sleeves, not caring about anything.

"You can go back home."

The younger said, as he touched Jiwoong's face, like he was a statue or something like that. With so much adoration in his eyes.

Jiwoong smiled slightly, bringing up a smile on Ricky's face, too. He was looking at him with so much love, as if they were dating.

"I'm not going anywhere. I need you to know that I'll be here for you forever. And I'll wait for you, even if that means I'll stay single for the rest of my life."

The elder whispered, kissing Ricky's hands gently, which was touching his mouth a little bit.

Ricky giggled, and went on top of him, resting his head on the elder's chest. Jiwoong wrapped his arms around the younger's body, just as if he was a huge teddy bear.

"Your heart's beating really loud."

"Because I love you."

The elder didn't expect Ricky to say it back. At least not yet. He knew that he needed time to do anything.

"Thanks. Thanks for loving me when nobody else does."

Sorry Matthew, I need stuff to say instead of "I love you".

Even then, he cared about how his best friend would feel if he heard that. Because he knew that Matthew loved him a lot.

"I'll always love you, even when everyone hates you."

"Stop saying stuff like that, I don't know what to answer."

"Can I just give you a kiss?"

Jiwoong asked quietly, and shyly, while looking away. Ricky looked at him, and nodded slightly.

The elder kissed his cheek, leaving Ricky surprised. He looked like he wanted more kisses that just that.

"Whatt?"

Ricky pointed at his lips, and pouted, waiting for the elder to kiss him. But Jiwoong didn't. He laid back, smiling evilly.

"Yah!"

Ricky shouted, and started to kiss him instead. Jiwoong couldn't lie, he really enjoyed his kisses.

"Okay okay, enough. You need to sleep."

"Nooo, I don't like sleepingg."

"Darling, you're drunk. You have to."

Once Ricky heard the word "Darling", his eyes lit up, and he got really excited. More than what he should.

"Call me more names."

"What? Why?"

"I like ittt."

He never thought he'd like being called names by a boy. But there he is, wanting more of it.

"Hmmm... Sweetheart?"

"No."

"Honey?"

"Noo."

"Doll."

"I- oh my God. Oh, my God."

"Or maybe... My prince?"

Ricky's eyes opened wide, and he smiled brightly, showing how much he liked that nickname.

"That's it then!"

Jiwoong giggled, and finally Ricky rested his head on his chest. Jiwoong's heartbeat could calm him down.

Just like when a baby calms down with its mom's smell and heartbeat. Ricky was the exact same.

"Goodnight, hyung."

"Goodnight, my prince."

That was what Ricky heard, before finally closing his eyes to fall asleep. And that night, none of them had a nightmare.

It was one of the most peaceful nights of their lives. And they woke up happily by each other's side.

The best part was that they didn't have school, since it was Saturday. It was meant to be one of their best Saturdays.

"Wake upp. Wake up, Gyuvin and Matthew are here."

Jiwoong whispered, trying to wake the younger up, something that the younger immediately did when e heard his friends' names.

"Where are they?!"

"Woah, calm down. I made breakfast, go eat. They're coming, I just wanted a reason to wake you up."

"Breakfasttt."

Ricky happily got off the bed, and went to the kitchen. He loved it when people were taking care of him.

Jiwoong sat across from him at the table, resting his head on his fist, staring right at him.

As he was eating, he looked up at the elder, and noticed how his face was full of tears, for no reason.

"What's wrong?!"

He asked, completely worried about Jiwoong, since he hadn't told him if he was sad or something like that.

"I'm just really glad to have you in my life. Please don't ever go."

"Aww Ji, don't worry, I'll never leave you."

"J- Ji?"

Ricky smiled slightly, nodding in agreement. Jiwoong blushed way too much, making Ricky laugh.

"Whattt?"

"You- you look like a tomato."

Ricky laughed, trying to catch his breath. Jiwoong rolled his eyes and looked away, pouting.

"Noo, I'm sorryy."

The younger giggled, and went next to Jiwoong, kissing his bottom lip quickly, smiling cutely.

They heard the door knocking, and the younger ran through it and immediately opened it.

"Matt!"

He shouted and tightly hugged his best friend like they hadn't seen each other for so many years.

"Good morning to you too, hyung."

Gyuvin complained, and Ricky giggled, getting off Matthew so he could hug his childhood friend.

"Sooo, why did you want to come over?"

Jiwoong asked, looking at Matthew and Gyuvin with one eyebrow raised, like he was judging them.

"We need to borrow Ricky for a bit. We have some work to do."

"Why can't I come?"

"Cause you can'tt. Ricky, go get ready."

Why can't Jiwoong come too? It's unfair.

"Yeah, imma go get ready..."

What work? And why couldn't Jiwoong go? He had no idea what his friends were talking about.

Probably about something they agreed on doing together that he just completely forgot.

When he was ready to leave, he motioned his friends to go out, and turned to go to Jiwoong.

He looked at him, placed his hands on the elder's waist, and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"I promise I'll be back soon."

He whispered, and Jiwoong nodded, looking away, as if he was mad at Ricky for leaving him.

"Heyyy, don't be sad. I'll be texting you every minute, okay?"

"Fine. But you better come back quickly or I'll go home."

"Don't you dare! If I don't see you here when I get back, you are dead."