𝗧𝘄𝗼

Pov Ricky

"I love you, Ricky."

"I love you too, Jiwoong hyung."

Ricky opened his eyes wide, and jumped off the couch. That was not possible. He never loved Jiwoong, and he would never do.

"It was just a dream."

Ricky murmured to himself, and touched his head with his palm, like he had a bad headache.

He never dreamed of a boy in his whole life. Why did that have to happen now? With Jiwoong?

He only talked to him once. There was absolutely no way Jiwoong had already affected Ricky and his dreams.

Well, if Ricky skipped school for a little while, nothing would happen again. Isn't that right?

But, he had to see him again. They had to work on a project together. At Jiwoong's house.

There was no way Ricky would go. Especially after the dream he had. Basically, Ricky would call that a nightmare.

The worst nightmare he could ever have. To distract himself, he got up and decided to listen to some music.

Ricky was a huge WayV fan. He owned every WayV and NCT album in general, and they were all signed.

He also knew all of their songs songs word by word, and their choreographies step by step.

He was even talking to one of them. So he grabbed WayV's newest album, and placed the CD on his CD player.

'On My Youth' started to play, and Ricky smiled brightly. They could light up his mood in seconds with just a song.

Without realising it, half an hour later, he was sitting breathless on his couch, since he danced too much.

His legs hurt, but he was happy, and Jiwoong was not on his mind anymore. Only thing he could think of, was that he had to reorganise his WayV merch.

Cause he had literally every single thing. He had a whole bookshelf only for them, and one more for the other units.

As you can see, Ricky was kinda rich. But his money never changed him. He was really kind, to everyone.

He just had his own kinks. He wished he could like them, but being like that, according to him, was not normal.

But at that time, he couldn't care any less. He had his favourite group, that always made him forget everything.

And that's what happened again. But Matthew called him, and Ricky remembered every single thing.

"What's wrong? You're supposed to be be in class."

"Jiwoong looks so happy to work with you at his house. You've never hurt anyone, make sure you don't do it now."

"Yeah yeah. I'm busy now, so call me once school ends, okay?"

Matthew sighed, and hung up. Ricky angrily threw his phone down, and stood up, to organise his WayV shelf.

That always cleared his mind, and made him relax. It was something like a therapy for him.

(This, just with WayV, and a bit more stuff

(This, just with WayV, and a bit more stuff. And another one with the other units mixed.)

When he was done, he lied down on the floor, his arms behind his head, and his legs bent over.

Everything that reminded him of Jiwoong and school was now gone. In his mind, there was only his safe place. His favourite group.

Life seemed so much easier without Jiwoong in it. It was like Ricky's life depended on him. If he either was alive or dead.

Tho Ricky wished that Jiwoong wouldn't exist, he existed, and no one could change that.

Because no matter how much Ricky hated him, he could never wish he was dead. He couldn't do that to anyone.

Ricky had only one problem at that time. How would he go to the next NCT concert, if he had school?

He never missed a single concert. He couldn't miss any now. So, skipping school came up into his mind again.

He had time to worry about it. He didn't even know when the next concert was. No one did.

He heard someone knocking the door, and he groaned. He stood up and opened the door, a slight smile appearing on his face.

"Matt! Come in."

Matthew smiled back, and after he took his shoes off, he walked into the house, looking around at it.

Every time he went there, it was like he was seeing Ricky's house for the first time. It was so big and beautiful.

No one knew where did he find all that money. He never liked to brag about his wealthy life.

He was not someone who believed that in the world there was only him and no one else.

The exact opposite. There were many times that he thought he wasn't good enough for that world.

But Matthew was always there to make sure that Ricky would forget everything and be happy again.

"Dude, you reorganised that again?"

Matthew asked as they went into the room. Ricky's room was like a safe zone. You could really calm down there.

"Yep! You know I love doing that. How was school? Do we have a lot of homework?"

"Not really. Once you left, people started to fight, and half of them were from our class, so we spent the rest of our day in class, doing nothing."

"Best things happen when I skip school."

Ricky grumbled, and crossed his arms. Matthew giggled, and opened Ricky's room TV.

"Your YouTube is full of WayV related videos, can I use Netflix?"

"Why'd you ask me? Do whatever you want, I don't mind. Are you hungry?"

Ricky asked, standing up. Matthew shook his head no, but Ricky made his way through the kitchen anyway.

He knew Matthew well. He would get hungry in a few minutes, and he would be really grumpy because of it.

Ricky quickly made something, and went back to his room, holding two plates of food.

"You're back- Is that a burger?! Give me one!"

"I knew it. Here you go, little piggy."

"I'm older!"

Matthew said, and Ricky laughed. Matthew didn't like being called 'hyung' by his friends, and Ricky used that to make fun of him.