𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Pov Ricky

"Say goodbye to your loved ones."

Jiwoong, I really wish I've told you that I love you.

The man smiled evilly, and pressed the knife into the younger's neck, cutting it a little bit.

Ricky started to get dizzy, as he felt the knife cutting his skin. He now knew that he would die.

No one would look for him before he'd die. And he knew it. He could feel the man's knife taking his life away.

He had no more tears. It had to be done. His life had to end like this, that day. He shouldn't live any longer.

He couldn't cry. If fate had it like that, then he couldn't do anything. So he just let his last sigh escape his mouth.

And like that, he let himself and body relax, on his murderer's hands. He couldn't be saved.

Jiwoong would never know how much Ricky loved him, and how much he cared about Matthew and Gyuvin.

He always told them how he never wanted to lose them, but now, they would lose him.

And they wouldn't even know it. He'd die quietly, in a room where no one would go in, ever.

He just gave the man a smile, before realising how he wouldn't see his friends and Jiwoong again.

He loved them. He really did. He'd always put them before himself. And he wished he'd tell them more.

Now he wouldn't be able to tell them how much they meant to him ever again. They wouldn't know.

He was feeling his skin getting more cut, and he felt blood running down his neck, slowly.

"Where is he?! Matthew where the fuck is he?!"

They heard a male voice shouting. A voice that Ricky would recognise even in a room full of boys.

His eyes filled with hope, and the man looked at the door, scared, thinking that maybe they'd find them.

Five minutes passed, but no one showed up, making the elder feel relieved, so he continued doing what he was doing.

It wasn't a deep cut. If Ricky could escape, he wouldn't have to go to the hospital. It wasn't serious.

They heard loud knocks on the door, and the man held Ricky tighter, hoping that he'd die like that.

The door was locked, and they couldn't open it. It was a safety lock, and no one could violate it.

But they could break it. So the door broke down, and three boys rushed in at the speed of light.

The elder one pushed the man back, freeing Ricky, who fell down on his knees as soon as the man stepped back.

"Ricky!"

One of the others said, and the two boys grabbed him by his shoulders, and helped him up.

He was lost, and couldn't recognise their voices, until he looked up and saw Matthew and Gyuvin looking at him, completely scared and worried.

Ricky's legs couldn't hold him up anymore, causing him to fall down on the ground once again.

They kneeled next to him, and watched as the last boy, who seemed to be Jiwoong, was fighting the man.

"Ji! Stop hitting him, he has a knife!"

Ricky said with a really scratchy voice. His neck ached, as well as his whole body where the injuries were.

"Jay, you fucking bastard!"

Jiwoong shouted and kept punching him on the face. Ricky was really scared that maybe he'd lose Jiwoong because of that man named Jay.

And Matthew noticed that, so he and Gyuvin took him out of the room, so he could also breathe well again.

"You're bleeding!"

Gyuvin squealed, and then Matthew finally looked at Ricky's neck. He gasped, and covered the cut with his hand, to stop it from bleeding.

"The neck is a really sensitive part of the body. Go find a first aid kit!"

Gyuvin nodded, and left, leaving Matthew and Ricky all alone, with Matthew having tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

He cried, hugging Ricky gently. Ricky moved a bit back, and looked at his best friend in the eyes, before sitting on a chair.

Matthew sat down, on the ground, right next to him, looking at his best friend right in his eyes.

"In there, I realised how much I love you all, and that I should let you all know, every day, so you won't forget. I want you to know how much I love you, just in case I... Die one day."

"Don't say that. I can't lose you. Not now. Not like this."

Ricky just took out his phone, and the only thing he did was to text Hanbin and tell him how much he loved him.

He wrote him a whole paragraph, and another, a smaller one, to Zhanghao. But he never told them why.

The paragraph was scary enough, he didn't want to make them worry way more than what they'd do with just that paragraph.

Gyuvin went back, running, and both him and Matthew took care of the cut on Ricky's neck, before Jiwoong would come out.

But the room was really quiet. Like they stopped fighting. Like they were both... Dead? No, it couldn't be.

Ricky stood up and opened the door. He was surprised to see Jiwoong, sitting on top of Jay, with the elder being unconscious on the floor.

"Hyung- what did you do?"

"He's alive. I should've killed him, even though he is my cousin."

The elder said through gritted teeth, and stood up, immediately turning to look at Ricky, worried.

And the first thing he noticed was his neck. He then looked back at the knife that Jay was holding. It had blood on it.

Jiwoong closed his eyes, full of anger, and then rushed into the younger boy's hug, without second thought.

"I'm sorry, Ricky. I'm really sorry."

"You did nothing, hyung. You have nothing to be sorry about. You saved me. Thank you."

The younger cried, then looked at Matthew and Gyuvin, and gave them a really weak, painful smile.

"And also thank you two."

He said, as he hugged Jiwoong back, as tightly as he could. Both of their bodies were shaking.

"I thought I'd never hug you again."

The younger said quietly, and Jiwoong kissed his head, gently.