𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Pov Gunwook (Yep finally someone else's pov)

Is he still out? Did he get home yet?

Gunwook was really worried about Matthew, that he couldn't sleep. It was four am, and he was still awake, worried about him.

Maybe I should call him. But, what if he's sleeping?

He didn't want to wake him up, since he hadn't slept all day. He was worried, but he still didn't want to call him.

He was always like that, and that always made Matthew feel like he didn't care at all.

But the truth was that Gunwook cared so much, causing him to overthink literally everything.

He knew this was making others feel like he didn't give a shit about them, but he couldn't help it.

He was always in a dilemma to either do something or not do it, just in case someone was doing something else.

And he was scared that he would lose people important to him because of that, especially Matthew.

Matthew was that kind of person who loved affection, and attention. And Gunwook was giving him all of it when they were together.

But when they were apart, Gunwook was just overthinking and worrying about every single thing.

New message: New unseen message from "Matt<3".

Gunwook looked at his phone, just to see a new message from his one and only, the meaning of his life, Matthew.

But that message really made him worry about their relationship and Matthew, a lot.

Matt<3

Can we talk?

Sure honey

What's wrong?

Not like that

Come over

Gunwook started to panic, as he grabbed his jacket and ran out of his house, with his heart beating fast.

This has to be a joke. There's no way this is real.

He quickly arrived, and knocked the door quietly. Matthew opened the door, looking at him with a cold face.

"Come in."

"What's up?"

"Look, imma go straight to the point. If you don't care, just leave, okay? Don't act like you love me, if you don't. Please. It's not about today. Nothing happened today, I promise."

He was expecting that. He could see it coming. And he didn't know how to stand up for himself.

So he just looked down, and turned around to leave, thinking that Matthew wouldn't want to hear anything.

"So you're leaving? Really?"

He sounded hurt other than angry. He couldn't be angry, they didn't fight at all. But he really was sad.

"It's the only thing I can do since I really can't explain how my brain works. Is this a goodbye?"

Matthew didn't respond. So Gunwook opened the door, and stepped outside, trying to hold back his tears.