Eleven

Ten Continued. . .
Zayla's POV

Malik
_________
Today 11:25 PM

What time you going on break?

Probably 12:30, why?

Imma pull up, if that's cool wit you

Alright, why you going on break so early today?

It's slow as fuck today, we been chillin fr.

Same here I can't wait to clock out. But just lmk when you're here, I got a couple of patients getting ready to come in.

Ight

__________

I sat my phone down and began preparing for my patient. She was 35 weeks along, so her appointment was about to be very short, and I would have one more patient to see at 12.

12:26 pm

Time was really flying by today, I took my two patients and checked the time, it was already 12:26. I checked my phone, Malik had texted me letting me know he was outside, so I grabbed my purse and headed out of the building.

I walked up to his door and pulled on his door handle, the door was locked. Every time I got ready to get into his car the door was locked. "Boy open the door," I chuckled pulling the handle again.

"My bad, I didn't see you come out," he said as I opened the door getting in. "You gotta pay attention boo," I joked.

"Shit, I do be paying attention I just ain't see your ass walk out. What's up with you though," he asked leaning back in his seat.

"Nothing for real I'm just so bored ready to go home," I said dragging out the word home.

"Bruh who you telling, we ain't did shit all day. You hungry?"

"Umm not really," I answered, I was actually starving but he'd been spending his money on me so much lately and I knew he was going to want to buy me food.

"Zayla what I tell you about that shit, if you're hungry say it, I'm paying regardless."

"Mmcht, well if you insist, yes I am hungry."

"Exactly, what you trying to eat," he asked.

"Umm let's go to that hibachi place," I was so obsessed with that place, I could eat there everyday if I wanted to.

"Ight," he said adjusting himself in his seat before cranking up the car, pulling off. The place wasn't far at all, so it took us about eight minutes to get there, we went in, ordered our food and went back to my job to eat.

________

"What you doing later," Malik asked in the middle of our conversation.

"Umm nothing that I know of, why," I questioned.

"Have dinner with me," he said looking at me waiting on my response.