One

September 16
11:15 pm
Zayla's POV

"She my gangsta bitch, I gave her racks and told her stash that. Love it when you throw it back, like damn, you know that ass fat. You Imma blast back, you know I'm way past that. So why you acting like it's something that it wasn't? She know how to make me mad, I swear this bitch push every button. I know how to run up cash, I swear I'm getting hella money, real spill". My best friend and I rapped along to Right On by lil baby as it blasted through the Hookah Lounge's speakers and we recorded ourselves.

Yesterday was my best friend Dyah's birthday and we decided to step out for a change. Going out isn't our thing but best believe when it's our birthday we're popping out.

She looked so beautiful in her birthday attire, rocking a soft pink wig with a middle part that perfectly complemented her face. I had the honor of choosing her outfit – a black and white zebra print corset paired with black leather pants, a neon yellow purse, and matching heels.

Of course I looked equally gorgeous in a black bodysuit paired with Balenciaga Croc boots. A sleek side part ponytail completed my look, along with a black leather jacket, shades, and diamond stud earrings.

As we enjoyed the night I teased Dyah about this guy persistently sliding into my DMs about her, "Dy look, Caleb still sliding up on my story about you," I said putting my phone in her face

As we enjoyed the night I teased Dyah about this guy persistently sliding into my DMs about her, "Dy look, Caleb still sliding up on my story about you," I said putting my phone in her face. She'd been ducking and dodging Caleb for so long and he wanted her so bad. He was so sweet I don't know why she wouldn't just give him a chance.

"Oh my gosh he just won't give up," she laughed as she took my phone from out of my hand to see for herself.

I watched as she looked at our messages in my dm and then she started typing. "Girl what the hell you about to say to that boy," I asked laughing because she was so mean it was no telling what she was texting him.

"Chill, I just told him to text me that's all. He been trying for this long why not see what he has to offer."

"About damn time, how long I've been telling you to give him a shot? He's really sweet though, every time I post you he says something sweet."

"I know gir-... girl look at them fine ass men coming through the door," this girl switched the conversation up too fast but I didn't waste any time breaking my neck to see what she was seeing.

"Bitch they are fine, look at the one in the front. I don't even like em if they the color of my palm, but baby God took his time with that one." I said in a jokingly, but serious manner. I liked my men chocolate, and he was far from it. He was very handsome though, with a set of full sized lips, a beard and mustache combo, and a hell of a lot of tattoos.

"Bitch you play too much, turn around before they catch us staring," we both laughed some more because we literally did not care at all.