Four

September 24
8:30 pm
Malik's POV

"Thanks for bringing me here, I had so much fun." Zayla thanked me as we walked hand in hand back to my car.

"No problem you gonna love it here, I treat women how they're supposed to be treated," I said cockily. "Well I treat grown men how they're supposed to be treated as well, so I guess you really gonna love it over here," she laughed. 

I loved when she laughed, she had a beautiful smile and some pretty ass teeth. I'm glad she was starting to warm up to me because I'm enjoying getting to know her.

"I bet I am," I joked as I pressed the key unlocking the door as we approached my car. I went on the passenger's side and opened the door for her.

"Thank you," she blushed. I can tell she wasn't used to these other niggas treating her like the queen she is. I don't like how she expects the bare minimum it don't sit right with me.

"Don't thank me, this what I'm suppose to do," I said shutting the door and going to my side getting in.

The whole ride back to her spot, consisted of multiple conversations. I loved hearing her talk, anything sound better coming out of her mouth. I could tell she loved to talk, because she could keep a conversation.

_____________

"I'm glad you've been letting me take you out. This is the most fun I've had in a good lil minute if I'm being honest," we were sitting in front of her apartment building, talking.

"Me too, I haven't been on any dates in so long."

"As beautiful as you are, I'm sure somebody wanted to take you out," when I say this girl was so beautiful I wasn't exaggerating. I don't know if it was her personality or what, but she was so damn attractive to me.

"I mean yeah I've had people asking to take me out on dates, but I always decline," she said shifting in the seat to where her back was now against the door and her left leg was now resting on the seat.

"So why didn't you decline my offer," I asked looking at her waiting for a response.

"I don't know, I've just never had a guy approach me the way you did, like you were so gentle and kind when you came up to me," by her saying this I could tell she had self respect, even by the way she carried herself.

"I'm glad you thought so because me two years ago approaching you would've been something totally different. I had to realize real grown adult women don't want niggas coming at them all aggressive and shit."

"Exactly, it's such a turn off. I'm glad you changed your ways because I would've definitely told you no that night," she laughed tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear revealing her pretty face some more.

"I know because you damn near did tell me no," we conversed for as long as we could, we were both tired and had to get up early for work in the morning.

"So I guess this is good night," she slightly pouted trying to make it unnoticeable that she didn't want the night to end. 

"Nah not yet, a nigga can't get a hug or none," I joked.

"Yea you can," she laughed, leaning over giving me a hug. "Come here," I said as I lightly grabbed her chin pulling her back in for a kiss. As the kiss deepened, I could hear her breathing getting heavier.