"YOU DID! AHHH! I WANNA KNOW I WANNA KNOW!!"

Jisung blushes looking away.

"No"

Felix loudly gasps, "WHAT?! We're best friends! I told you about Binnie Hyung!"

"But didn't finish! I still don't know who the hell is the bar guy!"

"Oh right.." the freckled boy smiles "Fine then! I'd tell you and you tell me!"

"Deal"

They shake hands like businessmen and then sit down properly to listen to each other.

"So" Felix begins "I met this guy when I went to Channie Hyung's college"

"What for?"

"Innie dragged me there and I wanted a lame excuse to see Binnie so yeah" he makes a :] face, making Jisung giggle "Chan hyung was with this guy making a project so I said hi pretty much ignoring but when I actually looked at him I was like 'Hello, name's Felix, underage but single and ready to mingle'"

Jisung laughs loudly.

"You'd do the same in my position!!! The guy is insanely hot! It's unrealistic how hot he is!" Felix whines at the memory of him "But it was more like a sex thing, no more"

"And Changbin hyung?"

"Well, he wasn't paying much attention to me. Just some texts or calls but like nothing else. So I felt like we were just gonna be friends forever"

"But..?"

"But I just like him too much!!" Felix exaggeratedly cries, making Jisung laugh again "It was a bold move to have sex with him at Binnie's bar but I wanted a closure!"

"Closure? Why didn't you just cut your hair instead of fucking him?!"

"Let me be!!" a pillow crashes against Jisung's cheek "Anygaaaays! Let me finish!"

"Okay okay!"

"So pretty much that night was the last night since I decided I'm gonna confess to Changbin" he pauses "One day in the near future"

"And who's the guy?"

"You really need to know the name?"

"Duh! That's why I asked!"

"Fine! Jeez!" Felix rolls his eyes, takes his phone out and starts scrolling through Instagram then shows his phone screen to Jisung "His name is Jungkook, he's the same age as Chan Hyung"

"Holy water!" Jisung gasps.

"I told you!!"

"What was this man fed with growing up?! Grenades?! Look at those arms, holy shit!!"

Felix can't contain his laughter anymore, "I know, right?!" he takes the phone away before Jisung needs a bucket for his drool "I could introduce you to him"