Lesson 8

♡ Lesson 8 ♡
"Mine"

Around 2am, Minho wakes up, he has the incredible urge to pee and quickly goes to the bathroom. He's all sleepy, trying his best to point at the toilet correctly and with his chest all exposed, getting the cold breeze all over. Once he's done, he washes his hands and gets some water on his face too, he wants some water and if he doesn't wake up a little, he's gonna trip over some shoe again.

Before he can leave the bedroom, his eyes move for a millisecond to the bed, and he abruptly stops. Han is not there. Minho frowns. He gets out of the bedroom to look around the whole small apartment, but nothing, he's nowhere to be seen. He quickly gets back to his room to take some shorts to put on and a t-shirt he found underneath the bed, if Jisung decides to leave, he's gonna go after him.

When he's about to exit the room again, he realises the balcony door is open and the heavy rain can be heard. Minho sighs annoyed and walks to the balcony, ready to scold the life out of Jisung for been out at this hour, with such rain and probably with just Minho's t-shirt and his own boxers on.

His entire face changes when he gets there.

Jisung fell asleep curled up on the cold floor.

His chest hurts.

There are some stained tears on his cheeks.

Minho has to swallow some saliva and close his eyes for a second before getting closer.

The younger's whole body is shivering from the cold and his small hands are gripping on the fabric hard.

"Oh, baby" Minho wants to cry.

He kneels to take the small boy in his arms.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Minho's warmth make Jisung's complete body immediately relax, he's no longer shivering, and his cute hands are now gripping on Minho like his life depends on it.

"Sweet baby" again the elder whispers when he finally leaves the small slim body on the bed. He moves away for a second and has to blink repeatedly when the tears' threat to come out.

He removes the shorts and t-shirt, leaving himself almost naked again as he gets inside the bed beside the slimmer boy. Jisung frowns in his sleep, making grabby hands to nowhere until his small hands collide on Minho's chest. Jisung smiles, getting closer and sniffing the essence.

"Min~" he mumbles, hugging the naked torso "My Min~"

Minho chuckles. He sounds drunk.

"I'm so gonna scold you in the morning" the elder informs the sleepy boy while he caresses his hair, then sighs smiling "If I don't let it slide since you're the cutest"

One hour later, Jisung frowns again, opening his eyes and looking up. He finds Minho already sleeping and himself almost on top of the elder's chest. The younger blushes hard out of embarrassment. He remembers falling asleep on the balcony. If he's in bed with Minho, it means he probably saw the tears, saw him dead asleep and took care of him as usual.