Lesson 15

Lesson 15
"Skirts"

Jisung smiles hugging Minho's clothed torso as they watch a movie, his other hand gently petting a sleepy Honey on top of Minho's chest. The elder is softly rubbing his fingertips through Jisung's scalp as he laughs at the scene now playing. A few days have passed since they finally got together again and it feels amazing, it feels right. Like they belong together.

"Hey! I'm heading out, do you guys want something?"

They both look up at Giwook, whose hair is now a dark purplish colour and is biting his lip ring nervously.

"You alright?" Minho asks frowning.

"Perfect"

"Wookie.."

"Yeah, cause it's not like I'm gonna go break Yuna's heart!" the youngest answers in the most sarcastic tone possible.

Honey meows when she wakes up.

"Sorry, honey buns. But life's tough!" Giwook shouts again, scaring Honey.

"Okay, easy there tiger" the eldest brother sighs "What's going on?"

"The honeymoon period ended and I realized I'm not even in love with her!"

"Honeymoon period?" Jisung mumbles to himself confused.

"What're you even talking about? Last week you were all about her"

"Yeah! Not anymore!"

"Why?!"

"I don't know!" the 16 y/o puts his hands on the side of his face in irritation as they slowly fall, "I kiss her, feel nothing. I hug her and feel nothing. I can't help but now see her as my best friend, like months ago"

"So you gonna go talk with her?"

"Well, of course. I'm not gonna just let time pass by, graduate and then when I fucking marry her and have kids, be like 'You know what? We better off as friends'!!"

"Okay, you gotta chill, bro" Minho chuckles "You're freaking out. She was your best friend even before any of this happened. Just tell her what you feel and be honest"

"Honesty is the key" Jisung nods.

The brown-haired chuckles again, "Honesty is the key"

"Okay, married couple" Giwook rolls his eyes "I'll be off then. If I come back with a pierced tongue or a piercing just anywhere, everything went out great!"

"What?!" Minho sits up, making Honey fall down the couch.

"Bye!!" the youngest of the Lees quickly leaves the apartment before he gets scolded again.

"LEE GIWOOK!"

Jisung giggles, "Relax, Mr. Lee" Minho looks back at him with a soft smile "What did he mean by a piercing?"