Lesson 1

Lesson 1
"Skinship"

Jisung sighs, feeling a little irritated as he looks at his phone screen. He's currently reading a fanfic he found online about one of his favourite groups, and it's that kind of moment in the story when everything just goes downhill and you just wanna get in there to hit all the characters.

"Just fucking talk!! It's not that hard!!" he angrily tells the phone.

"Reading again?"

Jisung's hands immediately throw the phone aside as his heart skips a beat, "Holy shit! What's wrong with you?!"

His friend starts to laugh, "Why're you so jumpy? Were you reading unholy stuff again?" he asks as he goes to pick up his phone.

"No!" Jisung retrieves the phone, "I was just too immersed in the characters' stupid ass fight"

"What was it this time? Cheating?"

"Jealousy! Like.." he rolls his eyes "Why can't they just talk things out?! The guy was TALKING with a girl. T. A. L. K. I. N. G." Jisung spells the word frustrated "He wasn't banging her!!"

The boy in front of him starts laughing, "You're too much, Sung"

"Whatever you say, Mr. I can't get back with my ex cause I'm scared I might love him" he narrows his eyes "You pathetic story character"

"Hey!" Jisung whines while getting smacked on the head.

"Not the head, Minnie! You hit too hard"

"Then shut up" the purple haired rolls his eyes.

"Sorry, Seungminnie!"

"You got smacked again?" another male joins them in the cafeteria, he's carrying two boxes of juice "Here"

"Thanks, hyung" Jisung smiles, taking the juice "Minnie hit me because I brought up the 'ex' topic again"

"Oooh" the eldest looks at the puppy-like guy and smiles "We don't have to talk about that, it's okay"

"Thanks, Minho hyung" he smiles back and then turns to look at Jisung, "See?! Be nice like him and you won't get smacked again!"

"Who's getting smacked?! I want!!" another voice joins, softly colliding with Minho's body "Sorry!" he giggles.

Jisung stares at the boy. His red hair is quite messy, probably from the running. His uniform perfectly fitting his sculpted body, rings decorating his baby hands and those gorgeous gorgeous freckles all over his rosy cheeks.

"Shit, you're beautiful" Jisung lets out.

"Oh?" the male titles his head to the side grinning, "Thanks, Sungieee~" he leans to kiss his cheek "Get yourself a best friend like Han Jisung, y'all"

"He's my best friend too, Felix" Minho chuckles, looking at Jisung and wanting to laugh out loud just by seeing his best friend's face.