Lesson 12

Lesson 12

"New friend"

Jisung pouts bored, lying on the couch. He's currently at Chan's since Jeongin asked him to join, more like he was forced to invite him since the younger is angry at him. He's dead bored and has been waiting for snacks and people for a while.

He's there just because he knows he needs so distraction. All the 'avoid Minho hyung' thing is tiring and really, really difficult to accomplish. He knows Minho doesn't deserve all that, but he can't just lay there and act all lovey-dovey with his best friend if he's still not sure if he likes him.

"Ugh, when did my life turn into a Wattpad story?" he fakes a gag.

The doorbell rings.

"Oi! Sung! Can you open that for me, please?" Chan yells from his bedroom.

"Sure!" Jisung yells back.

"Shouldn't you be opening? It's your place" Jeongin questions his boyfriend.

"Yeah, who cares" Chan chuckles leaning again "Just a quickie, my love. Please. I've missed you so, so much" his lips capture the milky neck again, as his hips press hard downwards, earning a drown moan from Jeongin. It's probably the only intimate time they've had since Chan started his final exams.

"C-Channie" he bites his lip "Our friends would be here in no time"

"Then you better be a good boy for me and be quiet" his seductive low voice just turns on Jeongin, as the elder unbuttons their jeans.

Jisung stands up, not knowing what's going on in the bedroom. He opens the door to find a slightly shorter male in front of him, with dark hair, some tattoos on his arm and an expressionless face.

"Oh, hi" the blond smiles moving aside, "I'm Jisung. Han Jisung"

"Seo Changbin" The black-haired gives him a short side smile, "Don't close the door. Hyunjin is coming up"

"Hyunjinnie?"

"Yeah?"

"You know him because of Chan hyung?" Jisung asks curious.

"No" Changbin chuckles, "Isn't he your friend?"

"More like Minho hyung's friend. We do share some classes, though"

"Oh, right. The smart ass is in the swimming and basketball team" he smiles "I used to be in the basketball team in my old school"

"Really?" the younger arches an eyebrow, "You didn't grow that much, though"

Changbin gives him a death glare, "But oh boy, I do can fucking smack hard. Wanna give it a try?"

"That's kinky" Hyunjin chuckles getting inside the apartment with another human next to him.

"You're kinky, shut up" Changbin rolls his eyes "Oh, hey. Didn't know you and Hyunjin were friends"