Rᴇ-ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ

well, hello there, beautiful people ♡

back in 2020, I published my first smut book, featuring Minsung, the fav ship in our little Stay village. I was nervous to publish it, and when I did, I was so proud and so happy to have had so many people commenting and liking it. I must admit, after a few years, I wanted to change one or two things... maybe more, lmao. But, despite everything, Teach Me became the beginning of something. It wasn't my first book on the platform, but it was the first book written by me for many of you.

for those who read Teach Me back then, thank you. I really have to thank you for trusting it, loving it and following the rest of my works after that. You truly are amazing!

sadly, Teach Me was taken down by Wattpad on January 5th of 2024. Why? Apparently, the book violated their policies. Policies that I've read a few times. The book does not contain violence, self-harm, assault, drugs, or anything like that. Not even toxic relationships! Just teens being dumb af every so often. Furthermore, all teens engaging in "mixing bodies", are 16 or above. It's a coming of age book, where the MC experiences his sexuality like I did when I was his age -yeah, I'm way older now, lmao-.

of course, my book didn't seem like something they wanted to keep on their platform, but other books containing Chernobyl-like relationships *cough* *cough* like After *cough* *cough* are still fine. There are plenty of things I wanna say to this platform, but I'll keep it, since they still have the power to take down everything.

I've decided to publish it all again, since I had the whole book saved in my PC files. Not for the likes or reads, but for what the book meant to me as an author and for what it meant to you guys. Yes, it is sad to lose it all, specially all the comments that I got to read and all the nice and warm bonding I made with most of you. But, well, memories are quite pleasant too.

thank you again for your support through the years, for being nice and always getting excited over updates. There's a remastered and way more updated version of this old thing called Teach Me 2.0, you are very much welcome to read it too. It's, by far, my best piece so far. You can also read both and compare, but you don't necessarily need to read this one to read the other one.

anygays, I'll let you go ahead and read. Excuse the mistakes, misspells and all, it was back in 2020, and I hadn't sharpened my grammar :)

I'll be publishing in parts, since I have to copy and paste + organise the spaces and line everything up in the middle + work, lol. Bear with me, thank you!