Lesson 14

Lesson 14
"My love"

⚠️🔞

Minho's lips trace their way to the neck with wet kisses as his right-hand rubs the naked thigh of Jisung. They're at Jisung's, trying their best to be quiet, despite the younger sucking at it.

"H-Hyung~" Jisung lowly moans, gripping hard on his best friend's arm.

"You're so beautiful"

Another soft moan.

Minho's hips rub downwards, so their naked bodies can touch even more. Jisung bites his lips when the elder's hand moves up to his hard member to rub it against his own, he frowns worried, he doesn't think he'd be able to keep it down.

"Do you want to try again?" the elder whispers against the now-marked skin.

"Y-Yes" Jisung mumbles trying to keep his head straight.

"Breath, baby" they kiss one more time before Minho reaches for the lube one more time "It'd be fine"

Jisung takes a deep breath. They lock eyes and give each other a warm smile as Minho reaches down the naked body with his fingers already lubed. He leans to start giving short pecks to the younger, distracting him from one of his fingers going inside his tight entrance.

"H-Hmm!" the blond tries to whimper mid-kiss, but Minho just deepens it more, mumbling sweet things when they pull away to breathe "F-Feels good~" Jisung moans against Minho's lips.

"It does?"

"Y-Yes" another soft moan when Minho starts to move the finger in and out.

"Shit" Minho groans at the wonderful sight of Jisung's red cheeks and swollen lips, he smiles "You're so pretty, love"

Jisung whines when another finger goes inside, "C-Call me that a-again" he moans.

"Love?"

Another moan.

"Y-Yes~"

"My sweet love"

Another moan and another finger slides in.

"My love"

When they share a brief look, their lips immediately crash in the sweetest kiss they've ever had, it doesn't matter if Minho's fingers are banging the slim body of the younger. That kiss means everything.

"I-I'm y-yours~" Jisung whimpers.

"Then I'm yours too"

The blond smiles at that. Feeling small tears come out of his eyes as his body moves up and down from the fingers moving down south. Minho takes them out, earning a tighter grip from Jisung and a pout.

"Ready?"

"Yes"

Minho takes a deep breath and then lets all the air go out. He sits on his knees, taking the lube and opening it to pour a good amount on his member. When he looks at Jisung, he can tell the boy is quite nervous but also embarrassed, since he's all naked and horny in front of his best friend.