Lesson 2

♡ Lesson 2 ♡
"Sensitivity"

Minho breathes heavily while his body lays still on the floor. Basketball practice is slowly killing him, and his body can't take it anymore. He groans lowly. He still has swimming practice later.

"Hyung" a tall blond approaches him, "You want a Gatorade? You look like you're about to pass out"

"Please, Hwang" Minho sighs nodding "Red one"

The boy nods and leaves again. Minho only stares at the ceiling. He hears loud giggling, making him turn and look at the bleachers with curiosity. There's Jisung speaking with Felix and another person, while Seungmin is talking to his brother, who's part of the basketball team.

"Here" the Hwang boy is offering him his hand so he can get up as he seems so drained out of energy.

"Thanks" Minho smiles at the boy and receives his Gatorade when he stands up properly "I owe you"

"Okay, pay me then"

"What?" Minho arches an eyebrow midway to taste the liquid.

"Just answer one thing," the elder hums waiting for the question, "Has Seungmin talked about me lately?"

"What?"

"I-I mean" Hyunjin clears his throat, "Has he ever mentioned me?"

Minho studies the male's face. He looks sorrowful, and he knows why. The elder sighs and gives him a small smile, "He might have, but I still think it's better if you talk to him. Offer to walk him to class or one of those weird things from movies"

Hyunjin chuckles, rolling his eyes, "Love advice from Mr. fuckboy"

"I'm not a fuckboy" Minho frowns "I tell every single person I sleep with that it's a no strings attached thing, plus I take care of myself, never go with randoms. And always make sure to have their consent"

Hyunjin smiles, "I know. I just like your speech" Minho playfully kicks him, making both of them laugh.

"Hyung!!"

Minho turns around. Felix is happily waving at him as the person he was speaking with -who is part of the team- turns to look who Felix is waving at. Minho only smiles and waves back. Jisung is not even looking at him.

"Come on, guys. It's time to go" Minho and Hyunjin hear Seungmin say as he tells his brother goodbye. "We're gonna be late"

"Bye, hyung!!!" Felix waves aggressively, earning a soft chuckle from Minho "Oh! Bye, Hyunjinnie!!" Hyunjin turns red as Seungmin looks back at him when Felix mentions his name.

"Bye" he waves, "Take care!"

"Breathe, Hyunjin" Minho scoffs, harshly slapping the boy's back so he can let an actual goodbye to the rest.

"Bye, hyung!" the brown haired smirks when Jisung shyly waves at him "Bye-Bye!" he waves at Hyunjin too.

"That kid" Minho rolls his eyes smiling, "Come on, Hwang. Let's finish this. We still have swimming practice"