The Wrath of a Lone Wolf

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Be advised there is some very dark shit here. If you get offended by the talk of gore and execution. Please DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ! Grey POV-

"Mr.Koi-Len. Here is your prescription." The lady says and I smile at her.

"Thank you Ma'am." I say and suddenly hear the gunfire. A woman starts to freak out as people begin screaming. I look at the woman behind the counter. "Hurry up and get everyone ready. They've got three minutes, any longer and they get left." I tell her and she nods quickly. I walk up to the woman crying and grab her shoulders. "Listen to me." I say and she looks at me. "Are you here alone?" I ask and she nods.

"Please sir. I have a husband and daughter waiting for me." She cries softly.

"I'm going to get you out of here. No one here is going to die." I say as I pull out my Glock 21. "One minute people! Grab anything that can defend your person and let's move!" I announce as people come running out the back. I nod and look at the security guard. "Get right. I've got left." I say and he nods. We move out into the open and there is still constant gunfire. I pull out my phone to call Omega but my phone was acting weird. "Fuck." I whisper and nod as we move.

"Are you military sir?" A man asks quietly as we move.

"No." I say softly as we turn a corner I close my eyes and take a shaky breath. The hall is littered with bodies and blood. "Watch your step." I say as we move.

"Oh my God." The woman I calmed down whispers shakily.

"Please. Help me." I hear a feminine voice say. I look to see her reaching out from underneath a grown man.

"Are you hurt?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"My Big Brother shielded me." She says choking softly. I frown and gently move the body.

"Stay close." I whisper and she nods while hugging herself. We move again being careful to respect the dead. I quickly look away as we pass a play place.

"They're monsters." A man says and I nod. We get to the last turn before the parking deck, and I hear begging.

"Please! Just let us go!" A woman begs while sobbing. I peer around the corner and see a Vastayan woman shielding a human child.

"Is this one the target?" The man asks pointing his rifle at them.

"No. Target is a male dumbass." His friend says.

"When I take the shot at these guys you all make a break for it." I tell them and they nod. I take a deep breath and remember the simulations, and Dad's words. "Swing or be Swung, Kill or be Killed." I whisper softly. I swing around the corner while lifting my pistol. I fire the first round which luckily strikes the first man in the throat.

"What the fuck?!" His partner yells and I put two rounds into his chest. He drops to the ground but it looks like the vest protected him. I quickly move up to the downed guy as the woman hugs the child. "Oh...what the fuck hit me?" He asks trying to get a grasp on the situation.

"A mother fuckin Truck." I say and put a round through his head. "You two alright?" I ask them and they nod. I grab the guy's rifle and check the ammunition. "Military ordnance." I whisper softly. I look back to see that the security guard came back for us. "Here." I say and toss the rifle to him with the extra mags. I grab the other rifle and we begin to move. We get into the parking deck and I see two of them by my car.

"The Target has to be in the Mall." One says as I move out and fire a quick burst into his chest. His friend turns but I quickly put two rounds into his head. We move up to my car and I open the trunk.