Family Troubles

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Ahri POV-

I yawn and wake up in a horrible mood as Grey wasn't in bed with me. Without his strong arms and perfect heartbeat, I am very unhappy. "Grey?" I call out sweetly and get no response. I growl and get out of bed before smelling something delicious. I walk out of my room and see the others as well.

"If Evelynn isn't cooking who is?" Akali asks tiredly.

"Grey!" Kai'sa yells and we all rush to the kitchen. We can hear country music playing and peak in to see Grey cooking and singing.

"Don't worry I hid those things from him." Morgana says making us sigh in relief. "When do you girls plan on telling him?" She asks and Evelynn smiles.

"Soon hopefully. We'll get him to agree to be ours, then we'll wait a little, and then we'll tell him everything." Evelynn says and Morgana hums.

"It's not practical to wait this long Evelynn. The longer he is around you girls, the more danger he's in, even from you five." She warns and we all nod. It is getting around that time where our urges are hard to fight off.

"We'll tell him sooner than later." I say and she nods before walking away. We walk into the kitchen to hear Grey singing Alright by Darius Rucker. I walk up behind him and push my breasts into his back. "You left me alone in bed you naughty boy." I purr and feel him stiffen up.

"Country music?" Akali asks and Grey quickly pauses the song.

"Yeah. Rock and roll may be my favorite but Country music is my roots. My grandfather used to teach me all types of music. But he always had a soft spot for Country and Classical." He says as he cooks.

"He used to teach you?" Evelynn asks and he nods.

"I can play piano, violin, bass, guitar, and the cello." He says shocking us.

"And you never thought about following a music career?" Evelynn asks and he shakes his head.

"No. I like just being a normal guy." He says softly and I frown.

"Grey." I say and he flinches.

"It's fine." He says and pats my arm gently. "Alright Ahri I need to serve you girls breakfast." I say and I let him go. As he turns around he gasps and covers his eyes while blushing. I look over and smirk as Akali and Evelynn are only wearing panties, Kai'sa only has on her bra and panties, Seraphine has on her sweatpants and sweater, and I have my loose fitting nightgown.

"Oh is the Big Bad Wolf trying to be modest?" I ask and Evelynn comes over.

"Oh Darling you need to get used to this. When we're home this is what we usually wear." Evelynn purrs.

"But." He begins and we scratch behind his ears. We smirk as his tail wags and he blushes brightly.

"No buts." I purr and he shakes us off and backs away slightly. He quickly puts our plates in front of us, and suddenly his phone rings. "Excuse me." He says softly and steps out.

"Is it just me or does he smell heavenly in the morning?" I ask and lick my lips softly.

"Ahri." Seraphine says lowly and I look at her.

"I'm surprised you aren't foaming at the mouth Seraphine. Being still new to this and all." I say and she blushes before glaring at me.

"Because I have what's called Self Control!" She growls making me chuckle.

"What's that?" I ask teasingly and we all calm down as we hear him coming back.

"What's wrong darling?" Evelynn asks and he sighs.